Foose is taking Boyd over!

I just saw a re-run episode of American Hotrod and Foose took Mike Too! Holy shit man, this is crackin me up. Boyd said " This isnt suprising, its devastating!" Damn, Boyd needs to sell the company and go work for Foose! LMFAO!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Mike decided to work for Foose part-time designing motorcycle wheels, or so he said. Boyd doesn't make bike wheels, so I didn't understand why he was that pissed. Besides, he's treated Mike like shit and made him feel guilty countless times (was gonna see his brother one time but got guilt-tripped, got chewed out over going to his sis' graduation), so Mike deserves to have a better boss.

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
He got burned while running car at the saltflats if I recall correctly. If he was working for Boyd at the time of his accident, that's pretty shitty that he got fired.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
anyone notice that they took mike's computer? they were going to check his harddrive. real arrogant s.o.b.. to do something like that...

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
theDRIVER said:
anyone notice that they took mike's computer? they were going to check his harddrive. real arrogant s.o.b.. to do something like that...

Not really. I would have done the same thing If I was Boyd. Trade secrets and all.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Boyd should fire that jackass bald headed guy who is whine-bagging all the time. Maybe then the shop would be an ok place to work. If you notice one think that set's Foose apart besides his talent...Is that he is actually nice to people.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Which one is Mike? The only guy I like from Boyd's is the Paint/Body man. The nice quiet guy that just does his job, no drama...?

Or is Mike the Skeletor?

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
PSH, Boyd wears nothing but Tommy Bahama, far from cheap hawaiian shirts. Anyways, I woulda left too. What a douche.

Users who are viewing this thread