FOR RE-SALE 1997 cobra 03 cobra motor

higgins363

Established Member
yes the car has A/C, and to tell you the truth im starting to feel bad by giving the car a bad rep. for only owning it such a short time and people think somethings wrong with it... thats deffinately not the case, cars amazing

higgins363

Established Member
no i dont have the rear seats, just a delete kit, and yeah if your actually interested in the car im in waverly everyday...

smokindav

Established Member
I just wanted to come check it out - not interested in buying it - it looks and sounds like an awesome car! I'm getting a '97 Cobra from a guy I work with once his GT500 gets here. Thanks anyway, though.

no i dont have the rear seats, just a delete kit, and yeah if your actually interested in the car im in waverly everyday...

higgins363

Established Member
well sure than, i don't mind showing off my cars once in a while so you wanna come check it out give me a time sometime.

higgins363

Established Member
come on doug, you know you can work something out, just take a chance... its in just as good of cond. maybe better with the saleen rims, but overall just as good.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Dude keep it for that price...

Dam wish i had the cash id have this sit next to mine in the garage.

ttt!

dcook_14

Established Member
I emailed you but I'm also in CF now and I'd like to come up and check out the car sometime. My phone number is in the email I sent you.

benulis55

Established Member
Tyler

hes gonna check the car out and let me know

he offered to do it, and will tell me how it goes

if all is good, see you Wednesday

higgins363

Established Member
oh, alright sounds good, hes coming to check it out sunday either morning or after 4 so get a hold of him and me and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread