FOR SALE: 18x9 18x9.5 Chrome Saleen Wheels with tires 99-04 style

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
I have a set of 18x9front and 18x9.5rear Chrome SALEEN wheels. These are real Saleen wheels. I am taking them off of my 1999 Saleen. The wheels are in great condition. Slightly fadded at the center of the wheels, the piece that goes around the brakes, NOT the outside. Its just slight fade, nothing that is noticeable nor unattractive. The rest of the wheel is a triple show chrome layerd finish. Catches light extremely wheels and will make any 94-04 Mustang look stunning. I have NITTO 555 255/35/18 tires on the front. I just purchased these tires, probably less than 2000 miles on them. I have PIRELLI P-Zero 275/35/18 tires in the rear. All tires have recently been purchased and have hardly any miles on them and I do not do burn outs on my Saleen. The tires are already mounted and balanced on the wheels, so they are ready to be bolted on. I am asking $1,350 for the wheels/tire combo. I live in upstate North Carolina, 27574. I would prefer to do a local trade in person. I am willing to travel a short distance. I can also ship the wheels. However, wheels and tires are not cheap to be shipped. Buyer has to pay all shipping costs. I do am working to get some pictures of the wheels online. If your interested you can e-mail me at [email protected] or leave me a private message on the forum. I am a motivated seller that is willing to work with any and all possibly buyers. If your interested in meeting in person to purchase the wheels, then I will give you my Cell/work numbers.

P.s- My E-mail address is not case sensitive.

Thanks,
Blake G :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread