Established Member
#7 of the market rules.

Attachments

• IMG_6065.jpg
    IMG_6065.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 183

Ke1130

Established Member
Unless you’re selling the air filter I don’t think that’s going to fly with the mods. Maybe use a black sharpie or magic marker to make it visible don’t know if it’s your camera or my phone but I can’t read anything on the paper.

tvp03cobra

Established Member
K&N Air Filter (extra) is listed. It's part of the sales deal. It's an extra part not on the car. Can you more specific on what is required? I'm a legit owner and seller of this car.

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
K&N Air Filter (extra) is listed. It's part of the sales deal. It's an extra part not on the car. Can you more specific on what is required? I'm a legit owner and seller of this car.

You need to place a piece of paper with your username and today's date on the car. The information on the paper must be large enough to be legible as it sits on the vehicle as in this example.....

Beautiful car and GLWS

Attachments

• IMG953788.jpg
    IMG953788.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 212

Terminator509

I feel my mid-life crisis pulling at my pant leg...you know, like my toddlers do!

Need to talk to the wife about this in the morning. I've wanted one since I first saw/heard one in 2003 as a Junior in High School.

PS - If she's not an instant sell on it, I'm just gonna make shift motions and shrill supercharger whine sounds as I walk around the house!

Reeeee, Reeeeeee, Reeeeeeeee, Reeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Terminator509

We have discussed and run numbers, as soon as the house sells I can make an offer on this beauty. Fingers crossed!

Terminator509

Novi 1k,
Im sure you are a nice person I would love to have a beer with...but please don't buy my car!! I need it for my wedding next year, lol.

That being said, if you and tvp03 can come to a deal...just give'er a good home. Cheers! :)

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Terminator509

tvp03cobra, Im ready to talk numbers, but dont know how to PM on here, lol. I dont mind throwing my email up if you want me to. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread