FOR SALE: For Sale: 2003 DSG Cobra Coupe

justmadethisup

Established Member
****SOLD****

Good evening,

Up for sale is my Terminator Cobra. Would love to keep it but I think it’s time to part ways with it. I would rather see someone else bring it back to its former glory and more importantly enjoy it rather than it keep sitting in my driveway.

I bought the car from the original owner in July of 2017 with 75179 miles. The car was his daily driver but I've only driven it occasionally to keep the fluids moving and the car now has 76046 miles. I had intentions of modifying it further than what the original owner had already done, unfortunately, I kept putting it off and as a result the car sat and I barely drove it.

The bad of the car is as follows:
- The car has an accident reported on the Carfax. I was told by the original owner that a delivery truck of some sort backed into him in a parking lot, causing him to have to replace the hood and front bumper.
- The front bumper tabs on the driver side are broken, causing the front bumper to stick out and be misaligned with the fender.
- The weather seal underneath the rear spoiler is dry rotted and visibly sticking out. It needs to be replaced.
- Rear windshield lower molding is falling off by the driver side. I have replacement in box.
- Driver side headlight is foggy.
- Brakes all around are rusty from sitting and would need to be replaced.
- Engine bay is really dirty. I've never detailed it.
- Rubber seals/trim needs good cleaning.
- Pretty decent smack/gouge in the rear bumper and passenger side quarter panel. I've included pictures.
- Miscellaneous dings and dents throughout the car.

Now onto the good:
I am the second owner. I bought the car from the original owner in Tallahassee who purchased it new at a dealership in Pensacola FL. I will include many spare parts such as the original windshield wipers, original radio, different shifter, extra alternator, car cover, etc. Will also include the original window sticker and markup, SVT Certificate of Authenticity (not the original from factory, previous owner kept it), folder with every single receipt from the original owner, and even the Carfax report from when I bought the car. I have not modified the car at all. All the mods on it are from the original owner, in fact the car is more or less in the same exact condition as when I bought it.

This car is a driver, not a collector. With some tlc, it should clean up nicely.

I welcome any questions and would be glad to give you all the information I know about the car.

I am asking $20,000 Firm.

Thanks for viewing the ad.

IMG_2370.JPG
IMG_2352.JPG
IMG_2351.JPG
IMG_2350.JPG
IMG_2349.JPG
IMG_2348.JPG
IMG_2347.JPG
IMG_2346.JPG
IMG_2345.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_2352.JPG
    IMG_2352.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:

justmadethisup

Established Member
This is the original ad of when the first owner listed the car for sale.

Attachments

• Cobra_Original_Post_1.PNG
    Cobra_Original_Post_1.PNG
    68 KB · Views: 199
  • Cobra_Original_Post_2.PNG
    Cobra_Original_Post_2.PNG
    38.3 KB · Views: 195

Users who are viewing this thread