For Sale!!! 2004 Mustang Cobra, Comp Orange in MA

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
wow...figured she sold by now! I want but have to wait another year or so! glws

chucknorris289

Established Member
Its a nice car but you've got to consider the rest of the market. A friend of mine just bought a low mileage mystic bolt on 480/480 for 20k.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Its a nice car but you've got to consider the rest of the market. A friend of mine just bought a low mileage mystic bolt on 480/480 for 20k.

Exactly...if you pay attention to our Market section/Craigslist/eBay you would know that is well below market for what you described. There could be any number of reasons why he was able to obtain that car for such a low price, none of which I believe would be favorable for your friend.

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
Damn i wish i found a Mystic when i was looking but they are way overpriced and guess what ? the owners still have them for sale

another year or two and no one will be able to get a loan for them without a huge back you over backwards interest rate ....i think some sellers just dont want to lose to much when selling these cars but in reality the longer you hold on to it the more you are going to lose ....

chucknorris289

Established Member
Exactly...if you pay attention to our Market section/Craigslist/eBay you would know that is well below market for what you described. There could be any number of reasons why he was able to obtain that car for such a low price, none of which I believe would be favorable for your friend.

Your car is worth what other people are willing to pay for it, BOTTOM LINE. Those overpriced mystics are just that...overpriced. Hence they sit in the for sale section for months with no bites. I'm just saying if you really want to sell the car you need to consider the value of compareable cars.

My buddies car had zero issues, and in my opinion 20k was a fair price for the car. There are 60k mileage terminators selling for 15k.

spink01

Established Member
I'd love to buy it but I would have to sell my 04 GT and still pay some money. It's a beautiful car and I hope you sell it soon. GLWS

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Damn dude this car is still for sale? Maybe its time to drop the price to low 20's. The 03/04 cobras are dime a dozen cars now and the ones that move are priced reasonably for what they are.

Honestly man drop your price to maybe 21-22K and I bet you sell it.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
they aren't dime a dozen cars...sorry to burst your bubble

go try and find a nice one for reasonable money with out traveling 500 + miles........

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Your car is worth what other people are willing to pay for it, BOTTOM LINE. Those overpriced mystics are just that...overpriced. Hence they sit in the for sale section for months with no bites. I'm just saying if you really want to sell the car you need to consider the value of compareable cars.

My buddies car had zero issues, and in my opinion 20k was a fair price for the car. There are 60k mileage terminators selling for 15k.

How many miles are on the car? Just curious...

Straight up, the dude that gave that car away for $20k was hurtin' for certain for cash if the mileage is under 40k. That is a STEAL of a deal . :bored:

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
One big reason prices for Terms and GT500s are hurting so bad is cause of the new 5.0s.

New 5.0s can be had new for upper 20s with rebates. Gona be tough to find someone that just "has to have" a Term and willing to pay top dollar for them. When Terms were new people were only paying upper 20s and that was nearly 10 years ago so $20k is probably a decent deal.

I just had to practically give my gt500 away so I know how bad the market is for these cars :(

chucknorris289

Established Member
How many miles are on the car? Just curious...

Straight up, the dude that gave that car away for $20k was hurtin' for certain for cash if the mileage is under 40k. That is a STEAL of a deal . :bored:

Car has 37k miles on it when my buddy bought it.

The fact that this for sale thread has been up for almost a year speaks for itselt. It's just priced out of the market. Not trying to say that car isn't nice because it is and CO is one of my favorite Termi colors its just overpriced.

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
they aren't dime a dozen cars...sorry to burst your bubble

go try and find a nice one for reasonable money with out traveling 500 + miles........

dime a dozen cars YES this color not dime a dozen ...but check the market place all the COs that have been up there that were priced right have been sold ....

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
dime a dozen if you are looking for a car that has 50k + miles

if you are looking for a nice one, they aren't as easy to find as you'd think

Mystic1199

Established Member
Yes they are man ..when did you buy your car ?? you know i just bought mine recently there are alot of nice ones out there ...but alot of them were coupes and i wanted a vert ...plenty of them were under 50k some of them had whipples/kb and were built nicely and were cheap ...if i wanted a coupe i would have bought one that was done up a little more then mine but i didnt

for example there is/was one down in TX anniversery silver couple built with only 22k miles on it wheels and everything asking 23k ...like i said they are out there and yes dime a dozen if you look hard enough you can buy one at a reasonable price

chucknorris289

Established Member
Are you saying that a mystic cobra is a dime a dozen car? LOL

Btw for perspective there's a sonic blue single turbo coupe for sale on svpt for 20k. I'd say your car is a bit overpriced.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Miles don't really mean too much to me personally. More about the condition of the car. I wouldn't look to pay a dime over $24K for these cars unless it's had extensive work done to it. Either way, nice car. BTW mine was $21K with 29K miles on it back in '07 from a dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread