For Sale: 99 Electric Green Cobra w/Charcoal Leather

snakebyte99

Established Member
For sale, 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra, 1 of 185 Electric Green with dark charcoal leather interior. This color combination is the rarest of all 1999 Cobra’s. The Cobra is in great condition with no accidents, always garage kept and adult-driven and has 52,xxx original miles. It is completely original, including paint, has ice cold A/C, power windows, driver’s seat, mirrors and locks, VIPER alarm system and a number of tasteful aftermarket modifications, including catted Bassani x pipe, full Magnaflow catback (I have the stock h pipe and catback), BBK cold air intake, HyperTech Power Programmer and OEM 2003/04 Cobra rims. I do have a set of eibach pro kit springs the will be included with the car. For the history of the car, I am the second owner and the car has always been in FL. Originally owned by an elderly man in St. Petersburg, who traded it into a dealership in Sarasota where I purchased it from. The car is in great shape, very strong and the reason I’m selling is to get additional funding for purchasing a new Mustang. As far as issues with the car. It needs two new back tires and two areas on the hood have paint imperfections where the clearcoat is peeling and the paint looks cloudy. Since the car is waxed a couple of times a month and is garage kept, it appears that the clearcoat was possibly faulty from the factory. In order to have the car be in mint condition, the hood would need to be repainted. The paint in all other areas of the car is perfect. Knowing these issues, I am pricing the car below KBB for a quick sale and to assist the new owner, should they decide to have areas addressed. Please feel free to email. If needed, I can send additional pics. $8500 OBO

http://img847.imageshack.us/i/001sf.jpg/

Last edited:

snakebyte99

Established Member
Price reduced to $8500 OBO. Found a new mustang so need to sell quickly. Feel free to make reasonable offers.

Last edited:

electricgreen

Snakebite99

If you would be willing to accept a cashiers check for eight grand drawn on Chase Bank, and can pick me up at Tampa Airport, no motor smoke or noises, I'd love to adopt your car - I have electric green GT. Sincerely
Geoff Ryan. 219 938 4888. [email protected]

snakebyte99

Established Member
Sorry all,

I apologize for not responding. I've been busy and haven't logged in recently. Car has been sold. I appreciate the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread