For Sale BRAND NEW '07-'14 BMR Lower Control Arms

mdoan

Established Member
Lethal sent me these instead of the Upper Control Arm I ordered. Brand new, never installed. I tried to return them for over a month; their customer service is just that bad. My loss is your gain.

$115 shipped & insured, OBO.
upload_2020-7-6_10-39-58.png

Here is the original listing:
BMR 05-2014 Mustang Non Adjustable Boxed DOM Lower Control Arms with Poly Bushing (Black Hammertone)

Gabed1972

Established Member
Do you have a photo that shows BMR part number or stamp with their name on the part?

mdoan

Established Member
Sorry for the late reply. I looked all over these things and BMR didn’t put a part # on them anywhere. I don’t know why but the control arms on my 2010 are the same way; took me forever to figure out they were Bobs Auto Sport just by the shape and appearance. I have the receipt from Lethal showing I bought and should’ve received a BMR upper and matching upper mount. I don’t know how else to prove they’re BMR other than saying there aren’t any other LCA’s I’m aware of that look like The BMR’s. If there are cheap knock offs on eBay that do - which I’m not aware of - they wouldn’t have been shipped to me by BMR through lethal. Here are some additional photos with measurements that you could verify with BMR. Other than that, I’ve been on this site a long time and bought/sold several items I could provide references for if needed. That’s all I can do. I’d be happy to cover the protected purchase PayPal fee to guarantee the purchase.

Tkrihner08

Users who are viewing this thread