For Sale: Built 2004 Competition Orange Cobra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

04Cobra03

Established Member
If you are not in the market, stay off the thread. stop picking fights

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Lol! I appreciate it Allen! May just have to ship it up there so u can keep it warmed up for me. Lol

To the other fellas on my thread... i appreciate your concern and your opinions but it's just that... YOUR opinion. I feel the car priced accurately and as Allen said, I'm in no rush to sell it. I always find it amusing when people want to tell me (or anyone for that matter) what a car being sold is worth to them. I've bought and sold near 60 vehicles in the last 7 years. I am fully aware of values and to clarify... I'm not talking about 150k mile bullits either. No offense. That said... The car has had continuous interest since I listed it. I've had a handful of people who have looked at the car locally and are currently trying to get their finances together to purchase it. I have 2 people coming from out of town this next week who are cash buyers. The car will sell. I have no doubt about that. A clean CO always brings a premium. Always has... always will.

According to your skewed logic... Everyone here should base their asking price on loan value alone regardless of mods or money invested so every car can be within reach for those who depend completely on financing? Lol I'm in no way concerned with what loan value is on the car. That's the buyers problem if they can't cover the $5k difference over the $20k or so the bank is willing to loan on it. Loan value doesn't make the car worth any less. I can part the thing out for more than I'm asking for it.

I appreciate the compliments on the car though... aside from all the bs that was posted with it.

Last edited:

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
OP has shown integrity toward tire kickers. There's plenty of $16-20k cars on the market to choose from. If not interested in this car, move on. It's simple.
Trying to degrade his car in comparison to others is pointless.
I hope in the future when I decide to sell special cars, I'll have the same restraint.
GLWS!

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
OP has shown integrity toward tire kickers. There's plenty of $16-20k cars on the market to choose from. If not interested in this car, move on. It's simple.
Trying to degrade his car in comparison to others is pointless.
I hope in the future when I decide to sell special cars, I'll have the same restraint.
GLWS!

Well said. I appreciate it bud!!

itSSlow98

Established Member
LOL you just did the same thing champ :shrug: :burn:

Nah I got your usernames mixed up. Im not sure if your the same person or life partners but the nearly identical username had me wondering. Being life partners would explain the love of the Bullitt and Screamin Yellow Cobra though.

And that'll be my last post in the OPs thread.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Nah I got your usernames mixed up. Im not sure if your the same person or life partners but the nearly identical username had me wondering. Being life partners would explain the love of the Bullitt and Screamin Yellow Cobra though.

And that'll be my last post in the OPs thread.

lol at this guy knocking some of the coolest Fords produced on a predominantly Ford website.
...and you not owning a Bullitt or a SY Cobra demonstrates lameness in taste. Don't forget about our Mach 1s bro. Got a couple of them lying around too. Not everyone can have awesome cars :rockon:

Thank you for not posting anymore. :beer:

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
lol at this guy knocking some of the coolest Fords produced on a predominantly Ford website.
...and you not owning a Bullitt or a SY Cobra demonstrates lameness in taste. Don't forget about our Mach 1s bro. Got a couple of them lying around too. Not everyone can have awesome cars :rockon:

Thank you for not posting anymore. :beer:

GTFO my thread kid. Im tired of your ignorant and baseless posts. No one cares about what you have or your poor taste bud. One mans trash is apparently another mans treasure. Yall can continue your super cool yellow mach 1 party somewhere else. :kaboom:

mach14604

Established Member
The car will sell. I have no doubt about that. A clean CO always brings a premium. Always has... always will.

According to your skewed logic... Everyone here should base their asking price on loan value alone regardless of mods or money invested so every car can be within reach for those who depend completely on financing? Lol I'm in no way concerned with what loan value is on the car. That's the buyers problem if they can't cover the $5k difference over the $20k or so the bank is willing to loan on it. Loan value doesn't make the car worth any less. I can part the thing out for more than I'm asking for it.

This^^^^ I bought mine with extra cash needed 1 year ago. Best thing I ever did too! Good luck with sale man. :beer:

Last edited:

04Cobra03

Established Member
GTFO my thread kid. Im tired of your ignorant and baseless posts. No one cares about what you have or your poor taste bud. One mans trash is apparently another mans treasure. Yall can continue your super cool yellow mach 1 party somewhere else. :kaboom:

Its a yellow termi, not mach 1, Bullitt is spelled with 2 T's, so pay atention to detail.

btw you want the thread to be bumped up all day long anyway.. you do it all the time with lame remarks like "thank you" and "PM's returned". rare car that sells fast hasn't sold in 24 days = overpriced

Its lame that you think its cool to have something that a lot of people are interested in and have it overpriced so people can't have it when the bank says sorry, he's asking too much.

Don't get all butt hurt. When you post something for sale, you are subject to people calling you out.

Last edited:

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Its a yellow termi, not mach 1, Bullitt is spelled with 2 T's, so pay atention to detail.

btw you want the thread to be bumped up all day long anyway.. you do it all the time with lame remarks like "thank you" and "PM's returned". rare car that sells fast hasn't sold in 24 days = overpriced

Its lame that you think its cool to have something that a lot of people are interested in and have it overpriced so people can't have it when the bank says sorry, he's asking too much.

Don't get all butt hurt. When you post something for sale, you are subject to people calling you out.

LOL exactly.

OP down-talks yellow while trying to sell Orange AND completely over-priced at that. Who is this guy? :lol:

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member

LOL exactly.

OP down-talks yellow while trying to sell Orange AND completely over-priced at that. Who is this guy? :lol:

It's FOR sale not ON sale. Just because you cant afford it doesn't mean its overpriced. I built the damn car, from the ground up. Every bit of it. and this price is almost half of what is in it. No you don't get all your money back, but the price is fair. And it will sell, to the right person. Obviously that person isn't you, so move on. Its his shit to sell, he can ask whatever he wants. If its too much for you, that's fine, move on. You coming in here and wasting a whole page of a for sale thread bickering about something that in no way has anything to do with you is ridiculous. You really think your opinion is going to make him change his price? Very unlikely. So your just wasting space, and time for the people who are actually interested in reading this for sale ad and buying or making an offer. Move on...

04Cobra03

Established Member
On sale would be anything under book value.
It's good to have these comments to warn those looking that its overpriced.

I myself am in the market for CO or TR. Maybe if he comes down to earth he will have a buyer.

Because you built the car gives him a right to sell it for the money YOU put into it?

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
since when does something modded have to sell for blue book? Theres no blue book for a vehicle with aftermarket parts, so therefore the blue book is a baseline, anything more then that is between the seller, and the buyer. Someone out there would rather pay an extra 5k and get all the mods this one already has rather then buy a stock one and spend triple the money to achieve the same outcome. and who said he was selling if for the money I had in it, if that's the case it would be listed for over $40k. And since your in the market for one, and your stuck on this holy blue book, maybe you should try to find a oem one, oh wait, there is a fairly factory comp orange with low miles for sale right now on this board, so why aren't you in there talking to him instead of wasting time in here on a car you cant get a loan for? I don't see why someone would sell something completely modded out for the same price a stock one would go for anyway. Your logic is screwed up. Im not getting in the pissing match with you any more then I already have, just to continue to fill a for sale ad up with someone opinions, rather it be mine, or yours. This thread isn't here for everyone to post their thoughts, its for potential buyers, and your obviously not one. Its great you have an opinion, I just don't see why it gives you the right to come and here and decide whos cars worth what, and if its not a price you like, you feel you need to subscribe and comment on everything anyone else posts.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
since when does something modded have to sell for blue book? Theres no blue book for a vehicle with aftermarket parts, so therefore the blue book is a baseline, anything more then that is between the seller, and the buyer. Someone out there would rather pay an extra 5k and get all the mods this one already has rather then buy a stock one and spend triple the money to achieve the same outcome. and who said he was selling if for the money I had in it, if that's the case it would be listed for over $40k. And since your in the market for one, and your stuck on this holy blue book, maybe you should try to find a oem one, oh wait, there is a fairly factory comp orange with low miles for sale right now on this board, so why aren't you in there talking to him instead of wasting time in here on a car you cant get a loan for? I don't see why someone would sell something completely modded out for the same price a stock one would go for anyway. Your logic is screwed up. Im not getting in the pissing match with you any more then I already have, just to continue to fill a for sale ad up with someone opinions, rather it be mine, or yours. This thread isn't here for everyone to post their thoughts, its for potential buyers, and your obviously not one. Its great you have an opinion, I just don't see why it gives you the right to come and here and decide whos cars worth what, and if its not a price you like, you feel you need to subscribe and comment on everything anyone else posts.

Talks about cluttering up a thread, then does it himself lol. STFU and stop writing novels on this poor man's thread

jtcstrat

Established Member
Still love this car, if my Modmotor notch sells i would be there in a heartbeat, by then tho im sure you will have foud a buyer, im all the way in MI.

selbyvince

Established Member
Talks about cluttering up a thread, then does it himself lol. STFU and stop writing novels on this poor man's thread

lol your right, but hes my good friend, and your just some random a-hole who's bringing useless shit in his thread. So take your own advice and STFU yourself.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
lol your right, but hes my good friend, and your just some random a-hole who's bringing useless shit in his thread. So take your own advice and STFU yourself.

So since he's your friend you'll clutter his thread.. makes a ton of sense. Sounds like you just raped each other putting 40k into a car neither of you want. That makes sense too. :shrug:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I appreciate it mach14604, jtcstrat and Vince.

xeller8 and xeller9... I'm flattered you guys have nothing better to do than to make matching screen names and continue posting in my thread to bash my car, my price, etc while you uptalk yourselves and pat each other on the back. Lol You're not making me mad, hurting my sale, deterring buyers or making any kind of difference here what so ever. You're only making yourselves look more and more ignorant while giving us ample opportunity to laugh at your expense.

The price is the price. If you dont like it... move along. Simple as that. And i hate to break it to ya but these cars are 10 and 11 years old now. Getting a loan on one at all is about to come to a stop. Banks usually wont loan on a car regardless what it is when it gets over the 10 yr mark. Guess what that does for me.... It weeds out the financing dependent tire kickers like yourselves that want to haggle me down to loan value because they want all the goodies without having to pay the price and it brings in the people with cash that can actually afford the car. If i wanted loan value, id sell the KB, fuel system, suspension and all other supporting mods off the car and it would sell like a hot cake for $20k with the eaton and a few bolt ons and id come out with a good bit more than the $25k im asking. I just dont care to rip apart a solid well built turn key driver or deal with the hassle of doing so. You guys can keep whining about ROI on mods and book value all you want. The car is being sold at a fraction of what it would cost to build and majority of the folks out there can see that and appreciate it. Im really not sweating what a couple of clowns behind a key board think of my car or my price. lol

Last edited:

flattrack53

Established Member
Awesome car man. If only I could make some room in my garage, I would buy it. Good luck on your sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread