For Sale: NX Wet Kit, MSD Window Switch, NX Bottle Heater.

SpittinVenom

Established Member
I have decided that this was an impulse purchase and no more than I actually race, my money would be better spent on trying to get out of debt. I bought this kit a month ago from my friend Cory who bought it new. Its got 12 feet of -4AN main nitrous line, 2 feet of -4AN fuel line, and 1 foot of each to run from the soleniods. Its got the NX shark nozzle with .52 and .33 jets in it, and also will include .41 and .24 jets with the kit. Also included is the 7/16" to -4AN adaptor for the Ford fuel rail. The MSD window switch is the digital window switch that doesnt need any pills to adjust RPM range. The bottle heater is NX brand automatic bottle heater, and automatically keeps the bottle pressure between 1000 and 1100 degrees, also has pressure gauge mounted on the bottle. The bottle is painted electric green right now, but I will paint it back to white when I sell it. This kit is alot of fun, but my debt is stressing me out too bad at this point.

These prices are from Jegs

Ford EFI Kit - 10lb $589.99
Next Gen Bottle heater $389.99
MSD Window Switch $85.99

Grand total is $1065.97 if they were purchased new, and that doesnt include shipping. Im asking $520 or best offer.

nitrous022.jpg

nitrous020.jpg

nitrous016.jpg

ClOckwOrk

Established Member
bump for a good buy, ive got practicaly the same setup :p by the way that NX heater is EXPENSIVE!!!! i bought the ZEX heater for less than half the price lol

Users who are viewing this thread