For Sale: Red 2001 Lightning (Houston, TX)

RUNVS?

Established Member
For Sale: Red 2001 Lightning (Houston, TX) ***SOLD***

For sale by the original, adult owner… a 2001 Ford / SVT Lightning #4208 of 6381 and 1 of 1722 red units produced in 2001. With low mileage (65,255) and having always been garaged, this vehicle has appeared in over 100 car shows all across southeast Texas and has won 72 special recognition awards. This truck is never driven in the rain, and is exceptionally clean and well detailed. It is better than new and there is not a finer example to be found anywhere.

The truck will be sold “as-is” with all of the performance and cosmetic modifications installed. Current modifications include: Bedrug carpeted bedliner, ARE bed cover, functional Suncoast ram-air hood, polished Eaton blower, polished AccuFab single-blade throttle body, 8.47 inch JDM lower pulley, 2.70 inch LFP interchangeable upper pulley, LFP Extreme heat exchanger, FactoryTech accumulator valve body, Derale vented deep sump transmission pan, chrome SVT Lightning rims with Nitto tires, Sir Michaels rollpan / smooth corners / side steps, Bassani hi-flow midpipes and catback exhaust, chromed Lakewood traction bars, differential cover, rear sway bar and drag links, painted wiper cowl, 2-inch BellTech drop shackles, custom painted Stull upper and lower billet grills, custom Diablo Predator tune by Johnny Wiker (JLP), and Autometer gauges. Original paperwork, SVT certification of authenticity, two sets of keys and keyless entry remotes, expense receipts, owner’s manual, and collector memorabilia documents included.

* Over $20,000 in receipts and extras.
* 65,255 original, one-owner adult miles.
* 496 SAE horsepower, 418 horsepower at the rear wheels.
* 598 SAE torque, 528 ft/lbs of torque at the rear wheels.
* Complete maintenance records available from 2001 - 2016.
* Factory A/C, power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, power seat, cruise control, and keyless entry.
* Pioneer MP3/CD head unit with six Infinity speakers (two 10" subs), MTX Thunderform sub box, and a 500w Rockford Fosgate amp.
* Recently serviced with new Denso IT-22 plugs, DG coil packs, Bosch 42 lb. injectors, and Mobil One 10w/30.
* Runs very strong! Drive anywhere with confidence.

$19,500 firm
(no dreamers, no trades)
Email: halo-vp "at" sbcglobal.net
Mobile: (281) 685-4462... call or text

DSCN9967_zpsav7zymwc.jpg

_Kens%20Lightning.%20dated_zpso5vy3kte.jpg

Upper%20pulley%201_zpsaq9ojmg6.jpg

Undercarriage%202_zpsmuhfkxn4.jpg

Last edited:

RUNVS?

Established Member
The registration / inspection sticker was renewed earlier this month. Both are now good through June 2017. The truck has carried the personalized Texas plate "RUNVS" since 2003 and I will relinquish ownership of that plate with the sale of the truck.

RUNVS?

Established Member
Not sure how this post ended up here. I had it posted in the Lightning trucks for sale area and it somehow got moved. I didn't do it and have no idea how to move it back. I suspect that is an administrative function.

RUNVS?

Established Member
Bought the wife a new Lincoln MKX this past week, so the Lightning must go.
Price has been reduced $2,000, from $21,500 to $19,500. My loss is your gain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread