FOR SALE: Sony Clie TJ-37 Handheld

Gambinotdx

Established Member
My brother bought it for his new/first job but they told him he isn't allowed to use it because security is extremely high and it has wireless internet, so it's not permitted. So basically it's brand new. He bought it new for $300+tax. I'm looking to get $275 shipped with insurance or best offer. this is what it's going for on ebay right now so i figured it's reasonable. local pickup saves you about $15. i live in central NJ but i'm willing to meet halfway if you live in CT, NY, PA if within reasonable distance. this unit is NOT refurbished. there is nothing wrong with it, my brother just can't keep it so it has to go. below are the specs.

This PEG-TJ37 Clie Handheld provides everything you need to stay Organized, Entertained and Connected, featuring a built-in 310K pixel camera, integrated Wireless LAN (802.11b) capability, and MP3 audio player. You can also view native Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on the handheld with the Picsel Viewer application.

A high-resolution color screen (320 x 320 pixels) shows all of your documents and pictures in amazing clarity. Watch digital movies with the built-in video player. Access the Internet to browse the Web or send/receive e-mails.

Detailed Specifications

Integrated Wireless LAN (802.11b)
High-resolution TFT Color Display (320 x 320 dots, 65,536 colors)
Built-in 310K Pixels CMOS Camera with 2x Digital Zoom (JPEG, 640 x 480 resolution)
Built-in Audio Player. (Compatible with MP3 audio format)
Built-in Video Player (Compatible with QuickTime file format)
The playback of movie files are only supported for the Mobile Movie products
Center Jog Dial Navigator with Left/Right Buttons
Key Applications (CLIE Camera, CLIE Viewer, etc.) pre-installed in the ROM Memory
Bundled with Decuma Input Handwriting Recognition Software (Decuma AB)
Bundled with Picsel Viewer Software (Picsel Technologies, Ltd.) for Viewing Native Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and HL Files
Integrated Memory Stick Slot. (Compatible with Memory Stick Media)
Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer Battery (Internal)
200 MHz i.MXL Application Processor
32 MB RAM (approximately 23MB available)

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread