For Sale TH-400 for Mod Motor

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
i have a TH-400 for sale along with a jw bellhousing for a modmotor and a flexplate also. i bought it off of another site and never ran it in the car staying 6 speed for a while longer. below is a description of whats done to the trans. pm me if there are any questions.

Built TH400 with JW bell and flexplate. Trans has HD sprag, shaft, planetary change, reverse manual valve body and trans brake. Also includes a new pan. Trans has zero passes since freshened. Was behind a BBC with roots in a pickup running mid 5s... Your Modular is not going to break this trans. I had bell on trans cut and JW bell installed. Since it was taken apart to be cut it was freshened.

$1000+ shipping takes it

4617.jpg

4616.jpg

4615.jpg

Last edited:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Holy crap. This thing has everything but a convertor, huh? Someone is going to get a screaming deal. I wish I hadn't bought that built 4R70W now...

Want to trade? LOL It's fully built and I paid considerably more than $1,000.00 for it. :)

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
Holy crap. This thing has everything but a convertor, huh? Someone is going to get a screaming deal. I wish I hadn't bought that built 4R70W now...

Want to trade? LOL It's fully built and I paid considerably more than $1,000.00 for it. :)

thanks for the offer but im just looking to sell outright for now.

Paypal is on standby, waiting for your PM..

Travis

pm replied

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread