For those Non nav cars that want to install an aftermarket system, check this out.

Cuco5.0

Established Member
They didn't include one? Are you talking about for the climate controls or the radio stuff?

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
I don't remember the name brand, I believe its a metra product or one of its sister companies, the receipt's item number was 70-5520, discription: FORD HARNESS purchased from Daddios Discount Stereo in Jacksonville, FL. on Dec 29, 2010. (904) 641-3100 is their number if you want to call to confirm what name brand and harness it is. It only cost $12.99 plus tax. Another place wanted quadruple the price for theirs.

DTRAIN_WV

Established Member
I don't remember the name brand, I believe its a metra product or one of its sister companies, the receipt's item number was 70-5520, discription: FORD HARNESS purchased from Daddios Discount Stereo in Jacksonville, FL. on Dec 29, 2010. (904) 641-3100 is their number if you want to call to confirm what name brand and harness it is. It only cost $12.99 plus tax. Another place wanted quadruple the price for theirs.

Damn. The only ones I've found are the adapter for Navi equipped GTs.

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
I say call them if you don't feel like splicing. They installed it though so I don't know how technical it got. They did it pretty quick though.

DTRAIN_WV

Established Member
Tried to install my new headunit today. Got everything spliced up, plugged it in and the head unit won't turn on. Triple checked the splices.

Talk about infuriating. I hope I don't have a faulty unit :cuss:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Here's a pic of the custom one.

2illgxx.jpg

Obviously it CAN be done and Scosche is full of crap about it wont work...
Someone needs to market something like this to mount an IPAD into the 2010+ cars. I never use sync in the gt500 anyways, and the ipad would be WAY better than a Double din unit.

Users who are viewing this thread