treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Even more so then the FXX-K? I bet you are very much looking forward to getting behind the wheel either way.

Yah, on most road courses. The FXX-K is more powerful but also heavier and considerably less downforce. I've seen one run :27s at Laguna Seca with a pro driving, and *I* have run :25s in my GT3 car there.

On a track with long straights the 'K is going to be tough to beat. But on most tracks, lighter + more grip is a winning combo.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Yah, on most road courses. The FXX-K is more powerful but also heavier and considerably less downforce. I've seen one run :27s at Laguna Seca with a pro driving, and *I* have run :25s in my GT3 car there.

On a track with long straights the 'K is going to be tough to beat. But on most tracks, lighter + more grip is a winning combo.

Ah thank you for the insight. While one could make guesses, you have the actual experiance. Also I do notice the FXXK wears the #15 as well

Do you go back and forth between 15 and another # depending on the car?

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ah thank you for the insight. While one could make guesses, you have the actual experience. Also I do notice the FXXK wears the #15 as well

Do you go back and forth between 15 and another # depending on the car?

#15 is on all our racing cars except the 599XX (#512, after the charity auction) and Christine's 458 Challenge EVO (also #512, tribute car).

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Congrats, thats one awesome ride, you are truly blessed for sure. Enjoy !

FJohnny

Established Member
In a time like this when most billionaires' hobby is running for President it's nice to see a billionaire making smarter, more fun choices. Good job.

(Not that you shouldn't run...be the first to do both.)

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
He had talked before about yachts being a billionaire game...can't wait to see your first yacht Ben

I tried to talk him into a yacht by connecting him to a family member who sells Ocean Alexanders a while back but I think I remember him saying he wasn't ready to sink that much money which is understandable lol.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The Eagle has Landed.
22084e74c4e88fde9f24ff1822c48975.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Lolololololol... (breathe) lolololololol!!!

Kids, don't believe everything you read in the press.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Glad to see you got it delivered! Funny about the billionaire thing! My buddy has a local small business and owes the bank over a million and strangely he is considered a millionaire . I really could care less how much money you have, although I am impressed with your car collection and even more so that you race your stuff( and your wife too!). Good for you and cheers to many more years of success and racing. You are living most of our dreams

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread