Ford Mob GTG at Bass Pro Cruise-In May 17th!

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Mark your calendars! Be there or be square. Mustangs, Lightnings, Harleys, Marauders, Cobras, Terminators, anything Ford...we're going to try and dominate a section of the lot. Typical Bass Pro crowd is between 1500 and 2000 vehicles, so come one com all.

DSC07721.jpg

DSC07750.jpg

Thursday night May 17, 2012 Bass Pro Shops, Foxboro, MA (pre-meet at local Home Depot Parking Lot 5 minutes away)

Mike

p.s. Nobody even noticed the purposely wrong 2000 date here you guys must be asleep.:shrug:

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'll be there as soon as the '13 comes in.

The guy that bought my '08 will probably come as well...

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
OK... the Date is Thursday May 17, 2012. We'll meet in the Home Depot parking lot in the area circled in the picture below. We've met there before going to Bass Pro Cruise Night... plenty of parking. Probably head out NLT than 5:30. I'm hoping to be there before 5PM, so look for the black Lightning.

attachment.php

GPS? Plug in the address that's on the picture. I'm not even from that area but I'm just trying to help things along LOL.

Mike

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Doesn't look like a mob turnout... maybe its too early in the season to try and get a really big showing on a Thursday night?

Mike

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Would i still be welcomed if I show up with a Mark VIII? Its quick!

We never hooked up but we were hanging around Billy's truck and I think I saw you leaving. Does the Lincoln have a Cobra logo on the fender LOL? Aside from the 32v what else is going on under that hood?

It was a nice turnout but traffic getting there was horrendous. We went over to 5 Guys afterwards and shot the breeze and ate for another hour or so. I think we had maybe 5 Lightnings and one procharged '06 Stang. Billy was on the highway side as he got there early, we were out in the back side.

Did you guys see that Riviera with the Keith Black Hemi? HS. There's something for everybody there.

Mike

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread