SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
1667175911923.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Direct-To-Consumer sales has been discussed here before. Tesla opened the door, and Ford-e is opening it wider. Just another move to an all-EV world coming (too) soon. o_O:mad:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Old video. Farley backtracked his statements.

Their answer to price gouging on the Model E stuff....dealers can only advertise them at MSRP. Not above, not below.

BUT...dealers can charge whatever they want when the customer comes in to the store. What a joke. I'd be more upset with this new way of doing business than I was with the old way. At least you knew the deal before physically showing up.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I will not participate.
I will always own a petro burning car. If they stop producing them I will just keep what ever I own for the rest of my life and keep maintaining and rebuilding it.
As far as direct to consumer sales I could give two ****s. I will prolly never buy another ford again unless my wife wants a vert mustang 5.0 auto or most likely a vert MB someday when she retires and lives in Naples full time.

I want a P car some day. A vert 911 turbo or not. Doesn’t matter as I just cruise but if P goes all E. They’re ded to me. DEAD.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I will not participate.
I will always own a petro burning car. If they stop producing them I will just keep what ever I own for the rest of my life and keep maintaining and rebuilding it.
As far as direct to consumer sales I could give two ****s. I will prolly never buy another ford again unless my wife wants a vert mustang 5.0 auto or most likely a vert MB someday when she retires and lives in Naples full time.

I want a P car some day. A vert 911 turbo or not. Doesn’t matter as I just cruise but if P goes all E. They’re ded to me. DEAD.
Yep.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Old video. Farley backtracked his statements.

Their answer to price gouging on the Model E stuff....dealers can only advertise them at MSRP. Not above, not below.

BUT...dealers can charge whatever they want when the customer comes in to the store. What a joke. I'd be more upset with this new way of doing business than I was with the old way. At least you knew the deal before physically showing up.
lol that was fast. wasnt this just like 2-3 months ago?

Users who are viewing this thread