Ford only run group at the Streets of willow

racebronco2

Established Member
Here are a couple of real interesting vehicles that will be joining us.

Okey, the Johnex Cobra Replica with the 427 sideoiler is back in -- payment is in .

I just left the house of another SPF (#1955) and he faxed in the entry and was getting ready to pay as I drove away.

And the Daytona couple owner is checking to see if a little part he needs will be in before he sends in his app and money.
:banana::bowdown:

racebronco2

Established Member
A couple of us will be at the track early so that all of us can hang out together. We will cone off about 20 cars wide by 2 cars deep. We can set up all the canopys in the middle.

Last edited:

racer

Established Member
Looks like I can do it, we have a client golf/dinner outing on the Friday so I may be hazy on Saturday (hopefully)
I'll print and fax the registration tomorrow and pay on line (I think thats how it works)
Look forward to seeing you guys there.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I registered, but can't make it out anymore. I'm guessing I can't transfer the Registration to someone else? :shrug:

racebronco2

Established Member
One of our members is bringing out some data equipment. All we ask for is that you make a donation to this group http://www.unitedspinal.org/2007/11...er-competes-to-raise-money-for-united-spinal/. They will be doing the 25 hours at thunderhill. A statement from karen salvagio[As I was thinking about charities, I decided that, as an Air Force veteran, I really wanted to do something to help our disabled vets. As an educator, I also have the honor of working with families in developing programs that serve the needs of all our students, including students with spinal cord injuries and disorders,” Salvaggio said. “I believe United Spinal is a wonderful organization that makes a difference in the lives of so many people. I am proud to run this race in their name and help raise awareness of spinal cord injuries and disorders.”
/I]
The data equipment will be available to intermediate and advanced drivers first and then beginners in the later sessions. If you would like to use them you need to contact me at [email protected] so i can put you on the list. We will have 2 available.

mgsullivan

The Red Brick
Established Member
Yes there is and please sign up ASAP otherwise it might not be a private run group!

Regards,

racebronco2

Established Member
Well since the event is only about 11 days away and 2 people cancelled that leaves 11 people sined up and the club will be losing money. Speedtrial has asked me if they can add enough people to fill the group to cover the run group cost. After talking to a couple of other board members we thought it would be best to add a few others people so that the club doesn't lose money.

Users who are viewing this thread