Ford only run group at the Streets of willow

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Damn, I just saw this, and it's a great deal! I'd be all over it if I was out there. I don't see how it doesn't fill up at that price. :shrug:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I'd be going to this event if some person (I would assume drunk) didn't bank my drivers side door on my 98 while I drove and parked it at my girlfriends place. :bash:

98 is about to go into the body shop... I was so close to being finished too. :nonono:

racebronco2

Established Member
I'd be going to this event if some person (I would assume drunk) didn't bank my drivers side door on my 98 while I drove and parked it at my girlfriends place. :bash:

98 is about to go into the body shop... I was so close to being finished too. :nonono:

Oh man, i was hoping you would make it so that we could check out your car since you have done so many upgrades in the past few months.

No worries, we are going to have another run group in the beginning of the year.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Oh man, i was hoping you would make it so that we could check out your car since you have done so many upgrades in the past few months.

No worries, we are going to have another run group in the beginning of the year.

I'll be at that one for sure. I had to cut out of this one due to some family obligations :bash:

racebronco2

Established Member
updated list as of 11-21-07

CAMPBELL, DOUGLAS COBRA DAYTONA :banana:
KENNY, DECLAN MUSTANG GT (aix car)
HILL, ASHLEY MUSTANG COBRA
ANASTASIOW, STEVEN MUSTANG COBRA
HATTON, KEN MUSTANG COBRA
BENJAMIN, CHRISTIAN COBRA
WILBURN, JAY MUSTANG COBRA
MATTHEWS, ROBERT SHELBY COBRA (spf cobra)
DELOACH, GARY MUSTANG GT
SHORE, PHILIP SPF COBRA
JOHNSON, STEVEN (NEED DRIVER INFO ONLY) ? johnex cobra replica
RICHARD WARD NSX

MAGERS, MICHAEL & COREY (SUN C GROUP) MUSTANG COBRA
NUCKOLLS, MATTHEW (SUN C GROUP) MUSTANG
WALKER, JAMES (SUN C GROUP0 SUPERFORMANCE MKIII

Last edited:

99 GT

Established Member
Damn i wish i could make it out there this weekend but im not yet ready with my car. I should be set to go for the next event a Willow, so let me know if and when you guys have another event!

racebronco2

Established Member
More track time for beginners

For those who are running with us here is an e-mail i got today from the lead instructor.

Carlos, what is the makeup of your group? Mostly Beginner, Int, or Advanced? Anybody who needs linework or course familiarity can jump/double into the beginner group. I just need you for the 1st lead-follow and 2x2 exercises.

So the beginners can get at least 6 sessions.

Last edited:

whitemustang

Follow the lines
Established Member
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET EVERYONE AND SEE EVERYONE'S CAR. IT WILL BE A FUN EVENT WITH THAT MANY COBRAS AND MUSTANGS ON THE TRACK AT THE SAME TRACK. DOES ANYONE KNOW THAT IF THEY ALLOW PASSENGERS? UNTIL SATURDAY :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread