Ford Performance Vehicles

08mojo

Established Member
Cool video. How did any of those cars even get around the Raptor, lol. Yes, the race car is amazing. Man, I really wish Ford would put a dual clutch in that GT350R so bad. Lets hope the GT500 has an optional dual clutch.

That would be sweet to see the dual clutch transmission in the GT500, but I'd bet it's only 'automatic' option will be the 10 speed automatic.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The end should have been the GT500 reving it’s engine as it pulls into the frame unfocused.
Oh yeah!!!! That's would have blown the roof off that video!

That WAS a great video. As much I prefer the design of the last gen Ford GT, there is no denying that the current one is far superior, including the engine.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
They didn't?

Raptor
Fiesta ST
Focus ST
Focus RS
Mustang GT
GT350R
Ford GT Street
Ford GT Race

Nope. Watch the video again. It's a '17 Fiesta ST and an '18 Fiesta ST. I was wondering why they ran two of them, also. I guess the '18 Fiesta ST got some upgrades.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
The GT350 would have had a better time, but got pinched and then almost sideswiped by the 18' GT causing him to hit the brakes.

Very cool vid and is odd that they didn't run a standard Focus ST.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nope. Watch the video again. It's a '17 Fiesta ST and an '18 Fiesta ST. I was wondering why they ran two of them, also. I guess the '18 Fiesta ST got some upgrades.

I stand corrected. That is odd.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wouldn't/couldn't own a Supercab truck. I've had them before and it never failed, anytime I went to the grocery store, someone would always park right next to me so it was a pain to get groceries in the backseat.

Users who are viewing this thread