Ford PremiumCare warranties

HPLouis

Established Member
Hi,
I was at the dealership getting a state inspection and the advisor offered me a PremiumCare warranty for about $2700. It was for 6 years and 60,000 miles. So, if I get it, it'll end on September 2026 or 67,129 miles (car currently has 7,129 miles). I did some shopping around and only the dealer can do it since the car is out of warranty and needs an inspection/certification by Ford. They told me to take off the JLT intake and put the stock tune back on though. I can keep the Ford throttle body and mufflers.

They also offered one for the Raptor for 6 years and 75,000 miles so that would end on September 2026 or 122,044 miles (car has 47,044 miles). I can keep the Ford exhaust on that car but remove the tune and the JLT intake.

How are these warranties? Are they transferrable? The advisor said that it's like having a new car warranty but I find that hard to believe. I came from BMW's and their CPO warranties were good, but not comparable to new car warranties.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Hi,
I was at the dealership getting a state inspection and the advisor offered me a PremiumCare warranty for about $2700. It was for 6 years and 60,000 miles. So, if I get it, it'll end on September 2026 or 67,129 miles (car currently has 7,129 miles). I did some shopping around and only the dealer can do it since the car is out of warranty and needs an inspection/certification by Ford. They told me to take off the JLT intake and put the stock tune back on though. I can keep the Ford throttle body and mufflers.

They also offered one for the Raptor for 6 years and 75,000 miles so that would end on September 2026 or 122,044 miles (car has 47,044 miles). I can keep the Ford exhaust on that car but remove the tune and the JLT intake.

How are these warranties? Are they transferrable? The advisor said that it's like having a new car warranty but I find that hard to believe. I came from BMW's and their CPO warranties were good, but not comparable to new car warranties.

Not sure I have an ESP on my F150 but got the selling dealer to match Flood Fords pricing. I have a deductible I’m sure you can get some without one.

I’d ask @13COBRA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep. I can hook you up.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread