Ford Racing 90mm Throttlebody

504_5.oh

What’s up fellas. Haven’t been on here in a while. But I’m thinking about the 90mm throttle body from Ford Racing. Got a few bolt ons. Like LT headers boss intake manifold, cold air intake exhaust etc. Would I be ok to run it?

fuelforfire87

Established Member
Stick with the stock throttle body. The 90mm is way too big especially on a NA car. You won’t gain any significant HP and could also have driveability issues. This thread has nothing to do with power adders and should be moved to Engine/Tuning section.

504_5.oh

Stick with the stock throttle body. The 90mm is way too big especially on a NA car. You won’t gain any significant HP and could also have driveability issues. This thread has nothing to do with power adders and should be moved to Engine/Tuning section.
MA Bad I wasn't paying attention where I was posting.

Holovacko

Established Member
It would be fine, but probably not worth the money. If you’re staying NA, work on weight reduction

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

fuelforfire87

Established Member
Im wanting to add it too but still thinking pd blower might be an option. Also looks so good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the svtperformance.com mobile app
OP if you are dead set on ordering an aftermarket TB the 85mm by Accufab or BBK would be a better option since you just have bolt-ons. Both are plug and play as well where as the ford racing TB requires modification to the wiring harness in order to work properly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread