Ford racing parts-question for forum users

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I have been selling OEM parts here for a while with very good results and I get frequent requests for FRPP parts.

My question for you guys is, Have many of you purchased FRPP parts recently or do you plan to purchase FRPP parts?

Were you happy with the pricing you received on the parts?

Did you pay suggested list or did you even check it?

I am trying to gauge interest in the FRPP products because there is a significant initial investment involved in starting up as a distributor.

I would be offering my regular 10% markup on these parts as well as the OEM stuff I already do.

If you guys are interested please send some response so I can show my boss that there is a real interest in the FRPP parts.

Please post responses or PM me, I am very seriously considering adding FRPP parts to my lineup.

Last edited:

Kafn8td

Viperia Aspis
Established Member
Please add the FRPP. I have purchased several parts, and sometimes, you can find them at reduced prices, other times no.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Sometimes I use FRPP products, it depends. Most FRPP dealers are ridiculously expensive, so I go aftermarket. So, I guess if the price was more inline like what you are talking about, then I might buy more.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
That is true, if the pricing is better you will get the business cause you do have great customer service.

Rick

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
RickSvt said:
1 question, whats the price look like for a Whipple through you then? You can pm me that info

rick

ahh...yes...Steve..that would get some interest! and my Bullitt scoops look mint!!

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Steve, just spoke to you yesterday about the GT valvecovers. If you become a FRPP dealer, you'd have my orders!

Rick and I both want whipples so BRING IT ON!

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I am still waiting on the price list from FRPP so I can work up an initial order, Your responses in this thread will help me decide what to order.....keep em coming.

Taz1617

Established Member
I would love some Ford Racing 4.30s. Let me know if you get this going and what the price would be.

Oh yeah how about an Aluminium drive shaft too.

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I could probably use some 4.30 gears and maybe an aluminum drive shaft at some point.

trapnm

Established Member
I wish you would have had the FRPP now, I just ordered a gear set and would have gone through you. Will probably order an aluminum driveshaft sometime in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread