Ford Racing Performance Products (FRPP) M55 Catback only 25 miles on it!!!

Glfbaluhwakrguy

03 SB Cobra
Established Member
FRPP M55 Catback for sale!! All stainless steel, I purchased it from MRT Direct at this link http://mrt-direct.com/fordracingexhaust/46fr.php . Awesome system, just too loud for my tastes!

10021458xb.jpg

10021448rx.jpg

10021432ub.jpg

10021421gb.jpg

10021417yo.jpg

I put it on, drove it around town one evening and then took it off the next day.

Still brand new! Perfect Condition!

I would like 340 plus shipping!

Also, i'm looking for these things so tell me what you have and make an offer...

SCT Xcalibrator 2

billetflow idlers in sonic blue

2.93 upper pulley in sonic blue

4 lb lower

SVT8U

Established Member
dude......I wish you would have posted this 2 days earlier. I just bought an xcal 2, and a 4lb lower from a couple of dudes on here. I need a 293 and idlers, but not in SB. Plus i am local. ah well. bump fer you

Glfbaluhwakrguy

03 SB Cobra
Established Member
viperbluelx said:
Is this the system that necks down to 2" at the inlet and outlet of the mufflers?

I'm really not sure, I don't know exactly what the inlets and outlets of the mufflers are. I do know that it's 2 1/2 inch piping before the mufflers and then 3 inch tails after the mufflers with 3 inch tips.

The pipes look huge from the rear of the car!! :rockon:

Last edited:

Glfbaluhwakrguy

03 SB Cobra
Established Member
It depends on how you plan to run them! I believe with a stock H w/ cats they sound similar to the stingers just a tad louder. Most people say it's a must to run a catted midpipe with M55's to get rid of the raspyness. My problem was that i had an off road X and the m55'S, which is the worst combo for rasp out! And with that combo they were about 3 times louder than the stingers with an off road X. At wide open throttle I liked the M55's much better, and i'm sure with a catted X or H they would sound awesome. I just got a great deal on the stingers so the M55's gotta go! :beer: Hope that helps. Also if you do a search on here for M55 sound clips there are a few really good ones i've heard that might be of some help :rockon:

CbraSvt01

Banned
interested....i thought this catback could be bought new for $299? I guess im wrong, anyways do you have the original box to ship it in...the only thing im afraid of is the shipping costs.

smokin03

Established Member
I thought the same thing.I have seen it for under $350 shipped brand new.Thats why it is still for sale.I think a lot of people would like to have it, but not for around $400.You can get the SLP LM1 for that much.

Glfbaluhwakrguy

03 SB Cobra
Established Member
Oh man, sorry guys, that might be true, I just know what I paid but if they're going for that then maybe I'll have to come down on price a tad.

$350 shipped seems a tad low for a new one, but if anybody wants to do $350 shipped I could most likely do that unless it's like hawaii or somethin.

So Smokin03... if you can do $350 shipped it's a done deal!

I actually don't have the original box because it wasn't in the greatest of shape, but I'm sure a box won't cost too much!

Shoot me a price guys i really do need it to go!

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Ford asks 325.00 for them, I don't know about shipping. If you order from a dealer it may just be the 325.00 and tax, since they get truck shippments in from the warehouse almost weekly. It's a good looking cat-back man and good luck with the sale!! I'll let you guys in on my shipping secret. If you get a high quote for shipping things such as exhaust. Go to your local Greyhound station and get a quote. I got a quote for my Stingers and it was 115.00, went to Greyhound and it was 50.00 and it was here the NEXT day! Just find a station where its coming/going from and work the details with the other guy. Thats what me and a guy did on here for the Stingers I bought last Friday, they came from GA and were in KY the next morning! Cheers !

CbraSvt01

Banned
Yeah im not trying to hurt your sale, because I really want your exhaust since your close to me. But i think a vendor on here sells it for $296 or so. Maybe u might come down, ill keep my eye on the thread. Good luck amigo

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Turkish said:
Ford asks 325.00 for them, I don't know about shipping. If you order from a dealer it may just be the 325.00 and tax, since they get truck shippments in from the warehouse almost weekly. It's a good looking cat-back man and good luck with the sale!! I'll let you guys in on my shipping secret. If you get a high quote for shipping things such as exhaust. Go to your local Greyhound station and get a quote. I got a quote for my Stingers and it was 115.00, went to Greyhound and it was 50.00 and it was here the NEXT day! Just find a station where its coming/going from and work the details with the other guy. Thats what me and a guy did on here for the Stingers I bought last Friday, they came from GA and were in KY the next morning! Cheers !

Don't you have to drive to the Greyhound station to pick it up?

Glfbaluhwakrguy

03 SB Cobra
Established Member
Yea, I've heard that idea about greyhound before! I could work something out like that with the buyer if they would like or if they're willing. And yes, you have to drive to pick it up from the station.

About the price, I guess I have no clue what they're going for then LOL. I just checked my credit card bill and I know I got charged $372.38 after shipping from MRT. So if it's cheaper then I guess I picked the wrong place to get it from. If somebody wants it make me an offer anything and I'll look into it!

Leave your zip and price you would like to pay shipped and I'll see if I can do it. I need it gone, i'm moving to Phoenix in 3 weeks.

Smokin03... you were the first one to offer 325 shipped to grand rapids MI. I'll do that now! And if you choose not to, then the first person with a similar offer will take it!

Users who are viewing this thread