Ford Racing Supercharger-ebay

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
NO, the blower itself is 2750, this has the intake and tuner as well. I think that is like 3600 IIRC.

cheftjpeck

Established Member
NO, the blower itself is 2750, this has the intake and tuner as well. I think that is like 3600 IIRC.

Sorry..but the blower itself I can get for $2650 to my door.. The whole kit is 3,000 to my door .. So I stand by my statement.. It's a good deal, not a Great deal

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Buyfordracing has it for 3100. Toulsey might be a tad cheaper. 400-500 off of their prices is a pretty good deal in my book ;)
If you would have gotten 500 off your VMP TVS I am sure you would have thought it was a pretty great deal, no?

cheftjpeck

Established Member
Buyfordracing has it for 3100. Toulsey might be a tad cheaper. 400-500 off of their prices is a pretty good deal in my book ;)
If you would have gotten 500 off your VMP TVS I am sure you would have thought it was a pretty great deal, no?

Actually I got a pretty great deal on my vmp TVS... Actually I got an incredible deal.. But now I see the final selling price in the TVS on that link was actually $2900... So now it's $100 Less than I could've bought one for.. Don't get me wrong $100 savings is still a good deal, I just wouldn't say it's a great deal that's all.. I am happy to read that the proceeds are going to charity.. So that makes the deal better..:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread