Ford Rolls Out 'Very Gay' Truck in Response to Homophobic Troll

quad

Established Member
gay-raptor-2.jpg

When Ford Germany recently unveiled its new blue Ford Ranger Raptor, it got plenty of praise, but there was one piece of feedback the company said “stopped us in our tracks.” A commenter on social media wasn’t a fan of the blue color choice, saying, “Well, that's a cool car! — But that blue color is very Gay!! Hey Ford! Paint it in BlackNGold or camo!” What happened next was a masterclass in shutting down homophobic trolls.

In a video released on Twitter by Ford Europe, the automaker revealed its new and improved “Very Gay Raptor” decked out in rainbows and gold glitter. In a statement, the company said it wanted to make its position as an LGBTQ+ ally that stands up to discriminatory speech “very clear.”

quad

Established Member
Another example of ford focusing on the 3%. The marketing team over there must be the dumbest mofos ever to work in the industry. No surprise sales for Ford are in the toilet.
Elon is smart. He doesn't do marketing / ads. Just don't pick a side and make shit that goes fast as hell! Tesla Plaid running a 1/4 mile stock in 9.2 seconds @ 150 + mph

quad

Established Member
Another example of ford focusing on the 3%. The marketing team over there must be the dumbest mofos ever to work in the industry. No surprise sales for Ford are in the toilet.
What about the management team that allowed the marketing team to come out with the woke gay BS? They can't be too bright either...

SHOdown220

Established Member
If Ford would focus on bringing the US market cool shit like the ranger raptor or new focus/fiesta ST instead of appeasing to whatever “oppressed” group is popular this month and how “woke” their company is, they would get a lot more respect.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Every corporate position requires a bachelors degree. Every candidate has been through the university for four years of indoctrination. Eventually they get into positions of authority and that’s how you get BS like this.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Marketing Meeting-
Gay people just don't drive Trucks...what can we do to break into that market?

That Guy....I got you FAM!
dddeeee.jpg

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I would expect nothing less from Ford right now honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ford's marketing just goes from bad to worse. They're not just shooting themselves in the foot.....they're shooting themselves in both feet.

Users who are viewing this thread