Ford ruining yet another name... LIGHTNING is back

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
At least it's a truck so it's not as bad as putting an iconic car name on a ****ing SUV. Still sucks though.

Implying it's going to be a truck and not a unibody monstrosity like that "truck" they're building on the Fiesta chassis.

I don't know what is worse, Ford dredging up old unrelated nameplates to try and cash in on old valuable names, or everyone else trying to copy ze Germans with some incomprehensible alphanumeric bullshit.

Introducing the i240xAC2DCHVEV6AWD2LESS from GM. Did we mention our logo looks like an electric plug? Because it does.

Meanwhile at FCA...

Want a big muscle car? How about we call it the Challenger? Is it true to form? You tell me. We literally just copied the 70s one and rounded off some edges. And it still has a big V8. Not only that, but we put a ****ing supercharger on it. Now it makes more than twice the power it used to. Not enough for you? How about a Charger? Same powerplant. Doesn't look like the old one, and we added an extra set of doors. Why? Because **** you. Now you can run 10's taking your family to church. Or a bunch of whores. We're FCA, we don't give a shit. See you in hell! That's why we call it the Hellcat. Got a problem with it? Go buy some pansy ass car you plug into a wall, but you'll have to unplug your vibrator first.

q6543

Established Member
You must be referring to stellantis.

I haven't seen many electric offerings from them... I wonder if they're gonna finally throw in the towel and close up shop.

Last edited:

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
7e1e5769800b2b11d1b6ae69fa133e5a.gif

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lightning owners must be banging their heads on the wall. Wow!

Last edited:

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Implying it's going to be a truck and not a unibody monstrosity like that "truck" they're building on the Fiesta chassis.

I don't know what is worse, Ford dredging up old unrelated nameplates to try and cash in on old valuable names, or everyone else trying to copy ze Germans with some incomprehensible alphanumeric bullshit.

Introducing the i240xAC2DCHVEV6AWD2LESS from GM. Did we mention our logo looks like an electric plug? Because it does.

Meanwhile at FCA...

Want a big muscle car? How about we call it the Challenger? Is it true to form? You tell me. We literally just copied the 70s one and rounded off some edges. And it still has a big V8. Not only that, but we put a ****ing supercharger on it. Now it makes more than twice the power it used to. Not enough for you? How about a Charger? Same powerplant. Doesn't look like the old one, and we added an extra set of doors. Why? Because **** you. Now you can run 10's taking your family to church. Or a bunch of whores. We're FCA, we don't give a shit. See you in hell! That's why we call it the Hellcat. Got a problem with it? Go buy some pansy ass car you plug into a wall, but you'll have to unplug your vibrator first.
I nominate @SecondhandSnake for Marketing Director at FoMoCo.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
The Mach E is selling like hotcakes and the GT version out accelerates the Coyote coupe GT.....

Friend of mine is trying to buy one and nobody has them without a long wait.

At first I was all against the "watering down" of the brand, but now I'm excited to take a ride in the Mach E. I can't imagine Ford wouldn't make an electric Lightning and it not outperform the original by a huge margin.

Kornilov

Established Member
The Mach E is selling like hotcakes and the GT version out accelerates the Coyote coupe GT.....

At first I was all against the "watering down" of the brand, but now I'm excited to take a ride in the Mach E. I can't imagine Ford wouldn't make an electric Lightning and it not outperform the original by a huge margin.

Is the Mach E really selling like hotcakes or is it a case of they built only a few of them so the gaggle of douches that want one are mewling and braying about not being able to get their shit mobile?

Kornilov

Established Member
The only reason the 'future' is electric automobiles is that collectivist globalists have deemed it necessary to control your movement and anchor you to urban shitholes so they can further enslave you.

Otherwise the electric car has been around longer than the ICE and failed to win in the open marketplace because it is an inferior method of propulsion.

But good luck with your 'future', maybe Premier Xiden will allow to you kiss the liver spot on his shriveled up ****.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
The only reason the 'future' is electric automobiles is that collectivist globalists have deemed it necessary to control your movement and anchor you to urban shitholes so they can further enslave you.

Otherwise the electric car has been around longer than the ICE and failed to win in the open marketplace because it is an inferior method of propulsion.

But good luck with your 'future', maybe Premier Xiden will allow to you kiss the liver spot on his shriveled up ****.
Take it easy Tiger! All I mean is if a Company doesn’t keep up with changing time they will cease to exist.

Bensin

Established Member
Never thought they would bring the Lightning back, but I wonder if it will be in SCSB configuration?
Loaded More-door for the loaded. Just like the Edge ST. Room for your kids, wife, ex-wife, dogs and only living that 0-60 life. Will they shit on the former Lightnings just like they did on the ST?

Bensin

Established Member
The Mach E is selling like hotcakes.

They said before corona that they are only building 50K in 2021. 30K of them is shipped to Europe. That leave your EVfriend way back in the waiting line.

blk02edge

Established Member

6b8218ff0e97bb033c01ba3608203543.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread