Ford sees $3 billion pretax loss in its EV business this year

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
No one wants this garbage. Looking forward to seeing the big 3 reverse coarse in the next 5 years or go bankrupt. People don't understand we have had electric cars since the beginning of cars and capitalism has spoken for what the people want. Im not sure how the CEO's have missed this?

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
No one wants this garbage. Looking forward to seeing the big 3 reverse coarse in the next 5 years or go bankrupt. People don't understand we have had electric cars since the beginning of cars and capitalism has spoken for what the people want. Im not sure how the CEO's have missed this?
Because feverishly playing woke game.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Bill Ford is big part of the problem.....Trump was correct again criticizing B. Ford and Rivian was a great investment...lol. Time for a change at Ford or my stock will be heading back to a $1 soon. My wife's boss has a Mach E and is a liberal idiot who bought it because he thought it was cool. Never owned a Ford before and he can't wait to get rid of it.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone read the article on the Hornet? Bring back the AMC name while charging asinine dollars for an EV hybrid. When I was a kid I had one owned by someone who knew how to turn wrenches and who happened to drop in a nice 401. EV this and that. Spare me.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Shocking I know when your entire business model revolves around cars no one wants.

The biggest EV simp I know has a clapped out Nissan Versa and is cheap as ****. He constantly tells me how cool Rivians and Mach Es are but there is -0- chance that he will ever get one.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
The only way they make EV relevant (any brand that is) is thru corporate contracts and rentals.

Outside of that, if they're dependent on random folks buying, it is going to take a long long time

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
They’ll make up for it in the future. EVs are the future as much as I don’t want them to be…

Nah. Not really. Assuming the government intervention continues, the future is ride share and public transportation when it all shakes out. A private EV will be priced out for the majority of the public for numerous reasons. You replacing your ICE vehicle with an EV is extremely short term and short lived.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ford wonders why their stock is shit as they bleed $3B on EV's.
They make $10B on ICE and think that the $3B loss on EV is the future.
What a bunch of clowns.
Any company that runs it's business model on a Government agenda instead of Consumer desires is doomed to failure.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Ford wonders why their stock is shit as they bleed $3B on EV's.
They make $10B on ICE and think that the $3B loss on EV is the future.
What a bunch of clowns.
Any company that runs it's business model on a Government agenda instead of Consumer desires is doomed to failure.
Well unless you are in Russia or China. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread