ford to revive svt namplate on raptor f-150????

Mach'n You

Established Member
Last time it was a Focus, so if they start selline the turbo Focus over here under the SVT badge..I'd get one.

CompOrangeCobra

Established Member
I went to a SVT get together a couple of weekends ago up here in Wisconsin and started to talk to an svt rep. that was on hand and asked jokingly about putting an order in for the raptor, he said that it hasn't gotten the green light quite yet, but the hot rumor is an svt fusion possibly on the way. He didn't say how soon or if its a for sure thing but I hope it is.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I would love to see the SHO come back. Twin turboed 3.5 with a 6spd and AWD. How fun does that sound lol. SVT Fusion wouldnt be a bad car either would just depend what they did with it, it would have to have a manual and AWD.

Joe

CompOrangeCobra

Established Member
I would love to see the SHO come back. Twin turboed 3.5 with a 6spd and AWD. How fun does that sound lol. SVT Fusion wouldnt be a bad car either would just depend what they did with it, it would have to have a manual and AWD.

Joe

I agree, a SHO or a Fusion with the ecoboost, manual AND all wheel drive would be bad _ss!!! I'm sure that what ever Ford/SVT comes out with will be interesting. So far the Raptor is sounding better and better. Looking forward to revival of SVT!!!

SUPERSHELBY

SOO-PURR-SHELL-BEE
Established Member
They should make svt everything. even grandpa needs a set of turbos under the hood of his fusion. lol

if that were 2 happen then SVT would be like chevys SS badge and used on the slowest and shittiest cars. (SS HHR, SS trailblazer. WTF)

Unoid

Established Member
A kickass Lightweight turbo diesel in this truck would rock more.
5.0L Turbo diesel would kickass. Mods + boost + tune = 400hp 650rwtq

Users who are viewing this thread