Ford V Ferrari

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Target has a special edition Bluray with 40 page gallery book.

Ford Vs Ferrari (Target Exclusive) (4K/UHD)

View attachment 1623827

My gf got me the bluray for V day yesterday and we watched it... just as good as the first time I saw it and even more so being such a Ford fan.

I wanted to buy that UltraHD set but there's only a couple of Targets within 60 miles of me that have any, and they're all "limited stock". I'm going to call one in the morning and see if they can check their inventory and hold one for me.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Just finished it tonight. Very good movie. I’ll probably watch it over and over in years to come.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Called, and my local Target has one of the Limited Edition UltraHD sets put aside for me. I'm looking forward to watching this one. They're pretty much sold out everywhere else.

I noticed that Amazon has NO regular UltraHDs left in stock. Only used ones. Wow, this must be one popular movie in UltraHD.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I wanted to buy that UltraHD set but there's only a couple of Targets within 60 miles of me that have any, and they're all "limited stock". I'm going to call one in the morning and see if they can check their inventory and hold one for me.

Of the many Target stores near me all were sold out but 2 and both said limited stock. I was out and about so I gave it a shot. Picked up 1 of the 2 they had left.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Phoenix Art Gallery has a hell of a special display going featuring very rare and badass historic cars. A genuine Shelby Daytona coupe and THE 2 time Le Mans winning Gulf-Wyer Ford GT40 in Gulf Oil Livery! It was an experience Ill never forget. Being THAT close to THE most legendary Ford race car. It even eclipses seeing the 1 of 1 1967 Shelby GT500 with GT40 engine at the Shelby factory in Vegas.

Phoenix Art Museum’s Legends of Speed Part 2 - Collier AutoMedia

Sure it wasnt piloted by Ken Miles, but I get the feeling Ken was there giving a helping hand!

@nxhappy

I totally geeked out when I got to see the '67 GT40 that is the only "All American" Le Mans winner at the Henry Ford Museum last year.

IMG_5678.JPG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Of the many Target stores near me all were sold out but 2 and both said limited stock. I was out and about so I gave it a shot. Picked up 1 of the 2 they had left.
I picked mine up at Target on Wednesday (asked them to hold one for me). Picked it up around 10:00 AM and when I got home at 4:15 PM that same day they were SOLD OUT. Talk about great timing!
upload_2020-2-21_9-14-37.png

Users who are viewing this thread