Ford's Mask Nazi Customer Service Survey...

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Took our '19 Explorer in for a recall and service last week. Received a Customer Service Survey yesterday. One of the questions on the survey asks if, "The Team took proper steps, like wearing masks, to ensure the health and sfety of you and others during your visit?"

If Ford is so concerned about my health and safety, why don't they administer vaccines, clean my teeth, trim my nails, DNA check for cancer screening, offer free showers, give me a warmer coat?

I'm not paying them to wear masks, look out for my health and safety, I'm paying them to fix my Ford vehicle.

BTW: What's the, "you and others"? Am I supposed to stand around with a clipboard and become part of the Mask Nazi Regime?

It's bad enough Ford Corporate makes employees at the dealerships wear useless masks for 8-12 hours while they work. Now you want ME to report them? FU.

Here's the survery:

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 11.32.38 AM.png

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Honestly, I don't see the big deal with wearing a mask indoors, if it helps prevent people from getting sick. I wouldn't make a big stink about the question. And I have questioned the seriousness of Covid-19 right from the beginning.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Honestly, I don't see the big deal with wearing a mask indoors, if it helps prevent people from getting sick. I wouldn't make a big stink about the question. And I have questioned the seriousness of Covid-19 right from the beginning.

I don't think he's concerned with the wearing of masks indoors, more so the overstepping of bounds.

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
I don't think he's concerned with the wearing of masks indoors, more so the overstepping of bounds.

I don't believe it's over stepping. It's part of the new norm to wear ppe to protect the spread of Covid-19. I'm not happy with it, but these are the times we live in.

Don't get me wrong though, I have my limits. Wearing a mask, or being asked about other people masks is within those limits. Now, the constant lockdowns are another thing.....

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bounds? Sounds like they’re covering their ass so no one complains that they got the rona from their techs.

Ford Motor Company doesn't pay MY techs a dime.

I don't believe it's over stepping. It's part of the new norm to wear ppe to protect the spread of Covid-19. I'm not happy with it, but these are the times we live in.

Don't get me wrong though, I have my limits. Wearing a mask, or being asked about other people masks is within those limits. Now, the constant lockdowns are another thing.....

Ford Motor Company doesn't operate in my county, nor my city. They are more than welcome to ask about nationwide PPE laws or other statutes and enforce them.

Sent from my Potato

Canuck03SVT

Established Member

Ford Motor Company doesn't operate in my county, nor my city. They are more than welcome to ask about nationwide PPE laws or other statutes and enforce them.

Sent from my Potato

Okay, so you don't have an issues with the survey? Sorry, I was confused by your response.

SHOdown220

Established Member
After service surveys suck in general. They expect everyone to give perfect scores and the dealer penalizes the advisor if they don't. Hey I know your 50k vehicle is giving you all kinds of problems with less than 10k miles but can you make sure to give me a perfect survey? They do nothing to improve build quality or help the consumer and the questions have no reflection on the advisor. I can't help you didn't like the brand of coffee we serve etc. Ford surveys are the worst as you can score negative scores, as in anywhere from -100 to 100.

More on point yeah we've received a few bad ones since this covid mess about customers complaining about other customers not wearing masks or even if we are complying with all state laws regarding covid we still aren't doing enough to please said customer.

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
should have said yea they were wearing A mask, but not three, and i'm concerned for my safety...

MFE

Established Member
The fact is, the steps business take or are perceived to be taking are a HUGE customer-satisfaction hot button. Don't blame the businesses who are trying to take a read on how their customers feel about their efforts, blame the people on the customer side who make it such a big issue.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I have told yous guys time and time again what to do if you are forced into a situation indoors where wearing a mask is mandatory.

Just tear a hole into it. You can still breath oxygen and you are not complying with this bullshit.

Now go ahead maskcels. Get triggered. I want you to.

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
I have told yous guys time and time again what to do if you are forced into a situation indoors where wearing a mask is mandatory.

Just tear a hole into it. You can still breath oxygen and you are not complying with this bullshit.

Now go ahead maskcels. Get triggered. I want you to.

Lol, you do you man. I'm not going to fuss over wearing a mask. It's just not a big deal to most people.

john11gt

Established Member

Sent from my Potato

perception is reality.

Users who are viewing this thread