Fore Precision Works IRS Differential Cover Update

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member

Fore Precision Works full billet IRS Differential Cover is well on its way to production! Fore is making sure to accommodate many 8.8 IRS applications including multiple versions from Ford. The Fore IRS differential cover replaces the factory cast aluminum cover with integrated features for improved durability and functionality.

DSC_08502.jpg

The Fore Precision IRS Differential Cover promises to be a ‘one-of-a-kind piece!’

~ Added benefits include:
Engineered, high rigidity design for maximum strength
Billet 6061-T6 material is highly resistant to failure
Axle bearing cap pre-load bolts for maximum differential strength and reliability
Bottom accessible drain plug for simple draining
O-ring seal will not leak and does not require silicone for easy and clean installation and removal
Temperature port for monitoring the differential fluid temperature
Additional feed and return ports for differential cooler

WARNING: This is not a duplicate billet version of your stock piece. Fore Precision’s IRS differential cover is completely redesigned to fit the needs of motorsports enthusiasts!

Fore appreciates your support!!!

Also, Check out the Solid Rear Axle Differential Cover:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...tructural-differential-cover.html#post8277638

Last edited:

BWH2003

Established Member
Was this product supposed to be complete two months ago? What are the reasons for the setback?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Was this product supposed to be complete two months ago? What are the reasons for the setback?

They discovered Ford used 2 different bolt patterns on the IRS covers. So have to desgin 2 styles. At least that what I read some where.

Price will be 450. Or group by was closer to 400 through leathal performance.

ETA is the end of this month last I heard.

Last edited:

foreprecision

Established Member
They discovered Ford used 2 different bolt patterns on the IRS covers. So have to desgin 2 styles. At least that what I read some where.

Price will be 450. Or group by was closer to 400 through leathal performance.

ETA is the end of this month last I heard.

The reason is because we discovered that there are actually multiple versions of the rear differential mount and we are modifying the Fore differential cover to accommodate all versions. We will release one cover for all applications. Justin has completed the design and Fore will get this differential cover out as soon as possible.
The price will be $450.
Call me if you have any questions-
Michelle
919-550-0700

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Yea, whats the status these days. I am doing some pretty extensive mods to my suspension and the differential and wanted this cover, but doesn't look like its going to make it in time.

StacyStangz

Established Member
First time published!
~ The back of the baddest IRS diff cover, by FPW.

DSC_0735.jpg

Its coming.... To a DEALER near you!

DSC_0740.jpg

Last edited:

StacyStangz

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfxg0HUlex4"]YouTube - Fore Precision Works IRS Diff cover[/ame]
:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread