Formula 1 : 2009

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Have anybody been following it ? So far the worst team, which is Honda/Brawn GP, secured pole and second place for the race while Ferrari & McLaren are not doing so good with Hamilton starting at almost last place. Going to be a hectic race tonight!!!

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
It's a long season, but some people are getting fairly excited over the whole diffuser thing. Who knows how that will pan out? Like usual, I'm gunning for Raikkonen.

STG

Banned
Have anybody been following it ? So far the worst team, which is Honda/Brawn GP, secured pole and second place for the race while Ferrari & McLaren are not doing so good with Hamilton starting at almost last place. Going to be a hectic race tonight!!!

It's Brawn. Not Honda/Brawn. I know the cars were made when Honda owned the team, but Brawn's using Mercedes engines and chassis changes since Honda sold out are 100% Brawn.

The only results so far in 2009 make Brawn the best team.

P.S.: I hope that cocky little snot Hamilton finishes were he qualified. 15th!:pepper:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
It's a long season, but some people are getting fairly excited over the whole diffuser thing. Who knows how that will pan out? Like usual, I'm gunning for Raikkonen.

I'm guessing the diffuser is a huge improvement for grip considering teams like Brawn GP and Williams are doing so good now. If not, Malaysia is coming up and KERS will be a huge factor in that track.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
It's Brawn. Not Honda/Brawn. I know the cars were made when Honda owned the team, but Brawn's using Mercedes engines and chassis changes since Honda sold out are 100% Brawn.

The only results so far in 2009 make Brawn the best team.

P.S.: I hope that cocky little snot Hamilton finishes were he qualified. 15th!:pepper:

Hamilton was suppose to start last but he got bailed out because the Toyotas are starting last now. Must be shitty for Honda selling the team and now they're the best.

uofipilot

Established Member
I'm really excited for the season. I'm home for Spring Break, and I can't wait to get back to my DVR to watch all this stuff.

IMO, Hamilton isn't cocky. There's a difference between being cocky and being good and knowing it. But I do think that the last race of last season was garbage...

And Kimi....I hope he stops bitching and moaning and crying this season and starts driving. Massa was faster last year. Get over it already. I love the SF team, but he pisses me off every time i hear him speak.

Blown 89

Established Member
I'm having a hard time getting excited about F1 anymore. The constant drama, controversy, and B.S. politics has taken its toll on me as a fan. I didn't watch many races last season but every race I watched was clouded by controversy and obvious favoritism.....we'll see if I even watch a race this season.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
LOL, Hamilton was stripped of his 3rd place finish. Him and McLaren lied to the FIA.

When did this happen?I was just on some F1 sites yesterday morning and say nothing.Ross Brawn was amazing at Ferrari,I expect nothing less of him and his team this year.BTW,i`m a Ferrari fan,so i`ll be cheering for Massa and Kimi.

cobra_matt

Established Member
NASCAR > F1. F1 isn't even racing, it's more of an event. There are more leader changes in one NASCAR race than the entire F1 season.

OzzDOA

E-Green and Mean!
Established Member
NASCAR > F1. F1 isn't even racing, it's more of an event.

Yeah, because going in a circle for 200+ laps is real racing.

You could tell in Australia that the new rule changes really made for a closer field. Besides the cars that retired I don't think one was down a lap at the end of the race.

As for Hamilton losing 3rd place, I think it is crap. Make him start last and give him the 25 second penalty that Trulli recieved. A disqualification 5 days after the race is a bit much, even for the FIA.

SVThopeful

SVT Poster
Established Member
Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zw2phEMGEc]YouTube - F1 cars fly by @ Silverstone[/ame]

*fapfapfapfap*

Users who are viewing this thread