Found this nice Detailed ProCharger HO system install on the net.... (Lots of Pics)

ProChargerTECH

We will be doing a nice photoshoot shortly, however one of our customers/dealers beat us to the punch. :)
Thought you all would enjoy.

After receiving our 2015 GT, I knew we had to do something special with the car. After some deliberation with whether to go nitrous or supercharger, we decided to go with what we knew was tried and true. We also wanted to make the build something that everyone would be able to do. There are a lot of companies running prototype items, or one off items on their cars. While that all sounds cool, it doesnt do you guys any good. So we wanted to stick to off the shelf parts and run things as the customer would receive it in order to give you guys the best possible first hand experience. Back in 2005 with the release of the S197 body we teamed up with procharger to break barriers. This time around we knew the barriers had already been broken, but we still wanted to go with something that is proven and once again Procharger was there to answer that call. So we went with the H.O. Kit for the 2015 GT. This would be a guaranteed way to make reliable horsepower, while still keeping things docile for a daily driver as is the car.

Here are some pictures of our 2005 with one of the first Procharger's installed on it.
mak_uh.jpg

m5lp-0507-01-%2bati-procharger-p1sc%2b2005-mustang.jpg

So as soon as we received our kit we could not control ourselves and had to unbox it and get our hands on the components. Soon after that we began tearing the car apart.

boxwparts.jpg

The tear down begins

DSC_1396.jpg

DSC_1394.jpg

Our First glimpse of the Head Unit on the car....

DSC_1398.jpg

Looks so good we must sit back and survey.

DSC_1401.jpg

Intercooler and Driver Side piping complete!!!, were moving right along here.....

DSC_1406.jpg

A look at the Proflow by pass valve

DSC_1408.jpg

Passenger side piping complete... Now its looking like a kit

DSC_1417.jpg

Ready to start buttoning her up

DSC_1420.jpg

Finally no more bubble overflow tank. Procharger fabricated coolant tanks always look great.

DSC_1426.jpg

We must survey one more time before we finish her up.

DSC_1427.jpg

Now on to the completed shots... Enjoy!
Let us know what you think!

DSC_1431.jpg

DSC_1435.jpg

DSC_1432.jpg

DSC_1436.jpg

DSC_1447.jpg

DSC_1453.jpg

DSC_1464.jpg

My quick 30 mile review which is all I was able to drive it between late last night and this morning.

The fit and finish of the kit is great, truly no cutting or drilling required.

The tune provided by procharger is on point in terms of driveability and power. Car drives as desired and have not had a hiccup or idle issues at the moment. Tune is conservative but spot on ,and I like to see that from a manufacturer. That ensures that the unit will perform without sacrificing the safety of the engine. In my eyes that's a tribute to how well the units work. For the power hungry custom dyno tuning should unleash some more power from the stock headunit.

In terms of power, it is now available in abundance. The factory Pirelli tires function more as ice skates than tires under wide open throttle. We can call that a good problem to have. I will post more updates as I get some more miles under me with the system. As well as dyno and track times.

If any of you guys have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to help out and help you make the right decision, that's what we are here for. We are Procharger Distributors and have been for many years if you guys need any pricing or information please feel free to ask.

Adrian@MAK
2015 TY GT Premium | 3.31 | 6Spd Manual |MAK Offroad Cat Delete Pipes | Gibson Catback | UPR Catch Can | Procharger H.O. Kit
www.makperformance.com

roki187

Established Member
Any word of dyno numbers yet?

looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

nicksender

Established Member
It looks like these kits are very thought out on the 2015 and the price for a complete kit is great if you want a centrifugal; they look to be at around $1500 cheaper than any TVS kits I've seen so far.

I'm still disappointed there have been no dyno's #'s; only speculative #'s. Can't wait to see how they do on a relatively stock car.

Speed Junky

Established Member
Odd placement of the BOV that doesn't allow recirculation. What's up with the mini filter- to keep things quiet? I'll be looking forward to running this system when my tour in California is done, except with a big red recirculation valve. It's not necessary I know, but sounds so freaking awesome.

ProChargerTECH

It looks like these kits are very thought out on the 2015 and the price for a complete kit is great if you want a centrifugal; they look to be at around $1500 cheaper than any TVS kits I've seen so far.

I'm still disappointed there have been no dyno's #'s; only speculative #'s. Can't wait to see how they do on a relatively stock car.

Power numbers will vary depending on fuel quality, and boost level (If spec'd by a dealer, or user)
However our stock systems, on 100% stock cars, running 91 with our stock tuning have ranged from 525-560+ rwhp
Also depends on sticks or Autos, and what gear the dyno is performed in.

Odd placement of the BOV that doesn't allow recirculation. What's up with the mini filter- to keep things quiet? I'll be looking forward to running this system when my tour in California is done, except with a big red recirculation valve. It's not necessary I know, but sounds so freaking awesome.

A customer can order the system with whatever valve they want.
We do not recirculate, since that can add heat to the system over time.
The filter is on there, because it muffles the sound.

(and because people on the internet for YEARS though it would suck dirt in there, even though its exhaling all the time)

Speed Junky

Established Member
(and because people on the internet for YEARS though it would suck dirt in there, even though its exhaling all the time)

hahahaha That's good stuff right there!! but... doesn't surprise me. I am hoping I can work my way around California law and run your system since it's a new car. If not, it'll have to wait until I get orders back to North Carolina. Definitely can't wait! Loved the system on my 02 Saleen!

Users who are viewing this thread