Four lug 15x10 Weld Draglites with MT 27x10.50 ET Streets

phdpsy

Established Member
SOLD

Two 15x10 Weld Draglite wheels with Mickey Thompson ET Street 27x10.50x15.
Should work on any 86-93 Fox body 4-lug application. I bought the wheels used. They are in very good condition with some scratches from where the lugs press the washers in place. I found one new set of four long, open ended, chrome lugs and the accompanying washers. I have not located the others, so assume one set will be needed. I bought the tires maybe 18-20 months ago. They have five passes on them from the one time I took the car to the track. The wheels and tires have been kept in my garage out of the elements.
I had these for my Supercharged 1992 mustang which I sold last year. The buyer was not interested in drag racing, so I kept these thinking I might purchase another fox. I purchased a GT500, so I will not need them after all.

Asking $225 plus shipping which should be in the neighborhood of $75 or so going Fed-Ex ground

I'll try to post a couple pics later today if I can figure out how :shrug:

OK, I give up. How do you insert pics from the computer? Do I have to get a place to post them online? On the other site I'm used to I can just attach them. If you want pics in the mean time, email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

phdpsy

Established Member
See email address in first post if you want pics. I don't have a place to upload them to and apparently can't just attach them from my computer, Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread