FR500,M58 IRS catback

coba94svt

Established Member
I'm thinking of selling my catback I had on my TT 2V 89 notch. It's the ford racing fr500 M-5230-M58 catback for the IRS. It's in good shape, there is one place on the flow tube that had a pieced spliced in, it was like that when I bought it. Was told it came off of a race car and that tube got damaged. Mufflers and tailpipes are in good condition, just some minor scrapes on one of the mufflers. I'm asking $450 OBO. Would prefer pick up as shipping will be about $150-175. Maybe some one close to south west Indiana could drive and meet halfway.
y7ejujuj.jpg

coba94svt

Established Member
I have no problem shipping as long as buyer pays shipping. I can check into shipping Monday. What's your zip?

coba94svt

Established Member
I got it wrapped up and went to get a final quote on shipping. Originally I just told them weight and zip code. Now they are saying since it's apo that there are restrictions on size instead of weight since it has to be mailed. As of now they are saying it's to big to ship to apo. I don't know what other options there are.

masterjr33

Established Member
dont forget to get a quote for shipping from greyhound. normally the cheapest option. id love this exhaust but im going 3.

Users who are viewing this thread