Freak Show Fox - Love the hood and exhaust

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
Love or Hate theme of the car.... thoughts?

[video=youtube;M76SY0wr4eA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M76SY0wr4eA[/video]

Last edited:

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Love it. I hope he started a build thread on this so we can see how it's all done.

I'm all for originality but sometimes you just gotta say wtf

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
I know he's on instagram as freak_show_fox

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Looks like a complete piece of ****! Oh wow, he spray painted the wheels and gas tank cover. I'm surprised he doesn't have a shop's name sticker in which they spell "custom" as if they have downs syndrome. Kystum Kreations

Then there's headlights that belong on a civic, fender stripes from a GM, a hood with fake damage like it's from a VW, and hinged like it's from a low rider.

This poor kid doesn't know WTF he's doing at all. Poor fox.

Side note, this is also why I hate foxbody groups on FB. They turn into a circle jerk of "OMG dude, that's awesome, way to make it look unique." and if you dare tell someone they are not a special and unique snowflake, and that they simply have no taste...you get banned.

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Looks like a complete piece of ****! Oh wow, he spray painted the wheels and gas tank cover. I'm surprised he doesn't have a shop's name sticker in which they spell "custom" as if they have downs syndrome. Kystum Kreations

Then there's headlights that belong on a civic, fender stripes from a GM, a hood with fake damage like it's from a VW, and hinged like it's from a low rider.

Side note, this is also why I hate foxbody groups on FB. They turn into a circle jerk of "OMG dude, that's awesome, way to make it look unique." and if you dare tell someone they are not a special and unique snowflake, and that they simply have no taste...you get banned.

latest

scott_0

Established Member

lol so you dont like it?

Erick

Established Member

This about sums it up for me too.

I was excited to check out a nice Foxbody but this happened.

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
A stage 1 fox. lol.

Right hand drive? I bet the owner used to own an import.

I think it's domestic rice IMO.

-Mark

Coiled03

Established Member

/thread

TClark22

Established Member
so whats freak show about it? I came in here expecting some weird shit...came in to find a grey fox with bronze/copper accents and an unpainted hand sanded hood that I suppose is supposed to look like that. So unique. Like we haven't seen that before.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
The hate is strong, not every car is going to have ccw's, a polished catback, perfectly dropped suspension making 600rwhp. Its definitely unique and not really my cup of tea but it does grab my attention by the unusual mods. I think we get spoiled on expensive mods that owners put on there cars but I hate to say it, forged wheels, slammed suspension, and a ton of HP is more cookie cutter than people think.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member

That my opinion as well.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
The hate is strong, not every car is going to have ccw's, a polished catback, perfectly dropped suspension making 600rwhp. Its definitely unique and not really my cup of tea but it does grab my attention by the unusual mods. I think we get spoiled on expensive mods that owners put on there cars but I hate to say it, forged wheels, slammed suspension, and a ton of HP is more cookie cutter than people think.

Oh here comes the "everyone is a unique butterfly" BS!

No.

Cultures and groups have norms and standards. You break norms, and you'll get called out on it, minus the younger generation who was raised with everyone getting a gold star for trying.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Right hand drive? I bet the owner used to own an import.

No it's not. Watch the video again. I know what you saw though at the end. The only possibility is either the driver ducked down for the roll by shot, or the owner is dumb enough to slide over to the passenger seat while driving the car...which at this point, judging him by his taste in mods, I fully suspect he is that stupid.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Hilarious, the member here laying in wait for someone to defend this guy's car,
so he can jump on him and tell him "how it is" ...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread