Free Radiator (BR,La)

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
I just pulled this out of my Mach 1. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, it just wasn't keeping my car cool with the setup I have. I'll hang onto it until Monday if anybody wants it but after that it's going in the dumpster. I'm not shipping it, this is local only.

91f8bb41.jpg

Last edited:

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
I plan on either heading to the coast and going fishing or tailgating at bayou country superfest. If I can't be there when you are I can just leave it out for you. It's actually located in Watson, just on the east side of BR. PM'd you my number.

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
Sorry, I really don't want to mess with shipping it if I can get someone local to pick it up. If nobody around here wants it, I'll look into it for you.

Blitz34

Established Member
Wow, a year later and its in my back yard... I don't really need it but I live in Watson. Bump for ya man.

Fatal_Snake

Established Member
It wasnt leaking or anything? Mines gone bad and I have to have an oem one with aluminum sides, change your mind on shipping? Im not crazy far away from you

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
I dig your quote in your sig

Thanks

It wasnt leaking or anything? Mines gone bad and I have to have an oem one with aluminum sides, change your mind on shipping? Im not crazy far away from you

No, it wasn't leaking, it just wasn't keeping the temps down with the A/C on. I'm still holding off on shipping but if I still have it after X-mas I'll look into it.

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
You wouldn't. The avatar is my old GT. i have a red mach 1 now but only for about a month. I've seen a blue mach around though.

Oh ok. yea I've been seeing that one at Auto Zone. Do you work up there? I'll have to stop by one day and check it out. I got a message from another member about the radiator so I'm waiting to hear back from him but if he doesn't want it, it's all yours.

Blitz34

Established Member
Oh ok. yea I've been seeing that one at Auto Zone. Do you work up there? I'll have to stop by one day and check it out. I got a message from another member about the radiator so I'm waiting to hear back from him but if he doesn't want it, it's all yours.

Well you've by now answered this question.... Nice meeting you today man. The mach is sick!

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
I would pay for the shipping and a little extra if you shipped it. Not sure if you're still not wanting to ship though, asked you a couple of weeks ago.

Demonio

Established Member
is this the same as a cobra, was the radiator clogged, if you willing to ship pm me im like 3 hours away in vegas, ill pay for ship and some for you trouble 89031 zip

Users who are viewing this thread