Freestyle World Champ poses as old man to humiliate young Brazilian Soccer Team.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Did search on this nothing came up. This guy (Sean Garnier) is a trip to watch!!

Freestyle World Champion shows the Brazlian team how to take car of business.....All in good fun....
[youtube_browser]EPENTga-EBA[/youtube_browser]

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
I love this video! Awesome skills no doubt. That's some talent. The WC is right around the corner.

OP, Brazilian team? They're speaking spanish and calling each other by Mexican soccer players names. Its filmed in Mexico. (and no I don't mean that to sound as an insult, just correcting lol).

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
I love this video! Awesome skills no doubt. That's some talent. The WC is right around the corner.

OP, Brazilian team? They're speaking spanish and calling each other by Mexican soccer players names. Its filmed in Mexico. (and no I don't mean that to sound as an insult, just correcting lol).

No offense taken brother....Just copied of from Youtube.

Glad you guys enjoyed... Makes me wanna go pick me up a ball. He make it looks easy.....

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Here's another that's been around for a bit.... "Uncle Drew" Basketball NBA star Kyrie Irving undercover laying it down on the Young bloods....

[youtube_browser]WFTjXbwPGhw[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That soccer video has spectacular and fun. The looks on the faces of the players and fans were priceless. LOL. The basketball video was good, too. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread