• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

French elections

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by svtfocus2cobra, Apr 23, 2017.

1. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

Anyone watching? CNN is doing live coverage and it appears La Pen has one round 1 along with Macron so they will go to a second election runoff. La Pen leads this round with over 24% compared to Macron at 22%. If you dont know who La Pen is, she has been called the French Donald Trump. That should explain where she stands.

I just can't help but get excited when the US and then all of our allies reject progressivism and liberalism. If France can get back in line and get things sorted out, I'd love to see them jump back in with us conducting major operations against radical Islam and ISIS.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Troponin, Thabeast and Lambeau like this.
  2. Screw-Rice

Screw-Rice I like BBC Established Member

I figured Le Pen would sail through the first round, now if she actually gets elected, I will be pleasantly surprised.

3. lOOKnGO

lOOKnGO Keep'um smiling Established Member

She would be a great change. She wants to tighten up on immigration, seems to be a winning theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. SID297

SID297 OWNER/ADMIN Staff Member Administrator

Same here.

Screw-Rice likes this.
  5. Lambeau

Lambeau Superfleck Moonbird Premium Member Established Member Beer Money Bros.

Great job Marine!

6. Blk04L

Blk04L . . . Premium Member Established Member

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ial-election-2017-polls-victory-a7701986.html

Emmanuel Macron is at least 20 points ahead of Marine Le Pen in every poll on the French presidential election taken since the first round of voting.

Mr Macron, a former minister who set up his own party to run for president, came top on Sunday, with 23.8 per cent of the ballots cast.

Ms Le Pen, the former Front National (FN) leader, joined the 38-year-old in the presidential run-off after coming second with 21.5 per cent of the vote.

Of course we know polls aren't always accurate lol.

7. SID297

Going to be interesting.

8. DHG1078

DHG1078 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Established Member

Will be very interesting. Especially since Le Pen is trying to "distance" herself from the party.

9. Fuzzy Logic

Fuzzy Logic ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן Established Member

heard she doesn't have a good chance and the french situation is a lot different than what allowed trump to become president over here. they have two rounds to decide who will be their elected leader, where we have one round.

macron is more "center" left while le pen is right. the thing is, the votes le pen needs to win are more left and willing to / already sided with macron.

don't get me wrong, the more the globalists take hits, the better.. but le pen's road is going to be more difficult than trump's was. the moderate and more center democrats were more easily won by trump here because their alternative was worse.

if macron wasn't as center as he was, le pen's road might be easier.

10. Troponin

Troponin Well-Known Member Established Member

France was looking like a Frexit was going to happen for a week or s. Will be interesting to see how this pans out. Just like someone else mentioned, the entire world is starting to see how progressivism destroys nations. It blurs laws, it tears down morale, it literally makes the people feel completely defeated and helpless.

But hey, you're racist for thinking like this, right?

Lambeau and BOOGIE MAN like this.
  11. Lambeau

Lambeau Superfleck Moonbird Premium Member Established Member Beer Money Bros.

Love her, she's got:

[​IMG]

12. SID297

After Brexit and Trump can you really say that the media has any real idea how people actually think?

13. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

While Europe and France especially have their own political identities, we have to remember that progressivism, especially the PC culture that carries radical feminism and now more popular the antifa movement, has crossed over all of western culture. The radicalism here is very much the same there, maybe worse. With that comes supression of the voices of opposition which here was against Conservatives and over there against those on the right. That opposition and oppression by the media and fae left groups led to those in the center and right fighting back at the ballot box. Most didnt speak out for fear of ridicule, but they damn sure weren't going to be intimidated when it came time to casting their vote for the person they felt represented their true feelings at the time.

In France especially, factions on the right have actually formed and gone to the streets to fight and arrest the rioting Muslims and Muslim refugees. Their problems with the Muslim populations are unlike anything we have ever seen or experienced in the US. Being that it has come to that point I definitely would not rule out the same sort of far right, anti-Muslim sentiment being held over there, and quite frankly I dont blame them. When you are experiencing as many brutal terrorist attacks as they are I would be furious as a citizen and thirsty for blood. Liberals think that they can just love all of that hatred away, but the normal, rational response is to want to make the ****ing grass grow when you see your own people being slaughtered in your own streets by foreigners who hate you and your way of life. In what past society would that have ever been acceptable?

The media can predict all they want but if people are going to hide their true feelings until they get to the ballots then the media will never be right in their predictions. It is exactly what we saw here in the US and what happened during Brexit. It's still mind-blowing how far off the media was with their "polling" that Im surprised we have all let it be swept under the rug so quickly. There's absolutely no credibility anymore and European media is no different.

France, historically is more pradictable with their political leanings, and if this was 10 years ago I think our assumptions would probably be correct, and placing your bets on Macron would be a good idea. But I think this is a special time in western society. It may not look as different but things really have drastically changed in just the past 5 years alone. I dont think we can assume the same will happen like they did before.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Screw-Rice likes this.
  14. DHG1078

DHG1078 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Established Member

15. Blown 89

Blown 89 Well-Known Member Established Member

You need to change the title....I keep thinking it says French Erections

16. Fuzzy Logic

Fuzzy Logic ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן Established Member

i didn't like saying what i said, but the proof is in the pudding..

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&...ypFJLkYoOy-KV4ubj1c_UNDA3zkossknkAez44njsAAAA

after round one, the votes le pen needed were already in macron's pocket. time to watch france continue it's move to becoming france--istan.

17. Sinister04L

Sinister04L RIP Kane Established Member

RIP France.

18. lOOKnGO

lOOKnGO Keep'um smiling Established Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[email protected] likes this.
  19. BrunotheBoxer

BrunotheBoxer Little Boy Blue - He needed the money. Established Member

Francistan has begun. Good luck with that.

20. jbs$

jbs$ Active Member Established Member

At least the new Guy is not a communist, so there may be hope for a better direction in France.