Freshly Coated Wrinkle Red Valve Covers

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I have one more set that should be finished and ready to ship by the end of the coming week. The price will be slightly more than the last couple sets. $275 shipped. Covering the cost of shipping ended up costing me money on these. At $275 I'm at least breaking even while still passing on a killer deal on some beautiful covers.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Can you make anything closer to the redfire color? If so how much? thnx in advance!

Go to prismaticpowders.com and I can have them done in any color you see. Price would depend on whether you’re supplying the covers or me.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I have 2 sets of these ready to ship. Both identical wrinkle red. One 03-04 PCV location and one rear PCV

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BYEPOLR

Established Member
IMG_6173.jpg

BYEPOLR

Established Member
FYI I have 3 uncoated sets of covers (with coil covers) ready for powder if wrinkle red isn't your thing. One 03-04 PCV and two rear PCV. If you're interested in something for your setup let me know.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Rear PCV wrinkle red pair sold

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
Never underestimate the power of a shipping company to destroy a perfectly labeled fragile item. I know plenty of people who work for shipping companies. It’s almost like they purposely try and damage items, it’s unreal. I think marking the items fragile puts a target on them. Ok sorry end rant. Those covers look sick btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You are sadly correct. I used to sell and ship a lot of items everyday thru an ebay store I had. I learned very quickly that anything marked “fragile” or handle with care, etc. almost guaranteed breakage/damage. No joke! I think they just throw it around because you mark it fragile.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
One pair of wrinkle red 03-04 specific covers ready to ship. A couple sets of rear PCV ready to finish. I should be getting more soon

Users who are viewing this thread