Freshly Shined!

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
I just finished using the Porter Cable with the Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish and topped it with BlackFire Wet Diamond....Here are the results...

This first pic shows the drivers door reflection....that's my neighbors house accross the street..

justamonkeyonakite0018go.jpg

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Even More...

Look...Palm Trees! :pepper:

justamonkeyonakite0162mv.jpg

I took this one because of the Water Tower in the background..I was happy with the clarity of the reflection

justamonkeyonakite0188vk.jpg

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Last Two

Yep...it's a church steeple....

justamonkeyonakite0190ns.jpg

and last but not least....I thought it was funny that the reflection of the little wheelchair symbol was actually more vivid in the reflection than it was for real :-D

justamonkeyonakite0201zs.jpg

In closing....if you'd like to try Blackfire...you can find it at www.properautocare.com
and this is pretty cool....if you place an order of over $10.00....go ahead and put a Perfect Shine Microfiber buffing cloth in your shopping basket (Product number BUFN-1) and then type in JAMES4 in the coupon code....and you will get that Buffing Cloth Absolutely free!!

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Yeah, and the product is a synthetic, which means high durability...but you are right, it has a very wet look (a lot like a Carnuba finish)....so you kind of get the best of both worlds!

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Very nice..& awesome job :rockon: ... i have read good things & negative things about BlackFire sealant, its disappointed a lot of people, because it streaks & has serious problems with dust attraction. But that might not be the case......The Black fire selant seems to be a nice product..

Keep us updated on the beading/durbility. :)

svtguy22

Established Member
Looks great man. To bad your car was probably dirty again a few minutes after you finished up!

haha just kiddin

thanks for the pics

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
Very nice..& awesome job :rockon: ... i have read good things & negative things about BlackFire sealant, its disappointed a lot of people, because it streaks & has serious problems with dust attraction. But that might not be the case......The Black fire selant seems to be a nice product..

I've heard a lot of similar comments.

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
I've used BlackFire for over a year now....I have never noticed Streaks...and I have 2 black vehicles....Usually streaks would indicate that someone is applying too much product (or wiping it off before it cures completly).....another way that streaks can occur with a synthetic based protectant is if you try to "Layer" it before the first coat cures...I suggest waiting 12 hours between coats....
As far as dust goes....I just figure that "Dust Happens"...When they come out with a "Dust Free" protectant that really does repel dust / dirt / grim...I'm in!! But for now it's just a matter of whipping out the California duster and giving it a 3 minute "once'over"...
THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS GUYS!! I ENJOYED WORKING ON THE CAR AND TAKING HER OUT FOR A PHOTO SHOOT!

Users who are viewing this thread