Friend bought black 2004 Cobra convertible in Lewisville....need help

Joewee500

Established Member
My buddy bought this car from a dealer in Lewisville. 2004 Black/black convertible top and black rims. It has 33000 miles and HPP sticker on it. Looks to have upper pulley, throttle body, and exhaust. He believes the previous owners name is Kaleb Parker. He's wanting to know any info about mods and HPP isn't talking. Any help is greatly appreciated.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He should look at the title for the original owner's name.

Next, I would call the dealership, have them get a hold of the previous owner and see if he will give them permission to pass his contact info on to your friend.

Joewee500

Established Member
He talked to the original owner. He traded the car in with 18k miles. It was bone stock when he traded it in. The second owner is who he is trying to find. That's who had the work done at HPP. They only gave him the guy's name. Thanks for responding

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He talked to the original owner. He traded the car in with 18k miles. It was bone stock when he traded it in. The second owner is who he is trying to find. That's who had the work done at HPP. They only gave him the guy's name. Thanks for responding

Have the dealership call the 2nd owner (who I assume traded it in), and have them ask if it is ok to hook you to up via phone.

wreckit

Established Member
Just take it to a close Performance shop and have them take a look at it. Explain your situation and what all you are wanting to know.
I do not understand why HPP would not help yall with a mod list.. Maybe ask to speak with a manager and see what you can get accomplished.

Joewee500

Established Member
Spoke to several people there through messenger and phone. All said the same thing and that is that they don't give out customers cars info. HPP did tell my friend that if he drove the car back to their shop the would give him 3 pulls for $89. Needless to say he's not driving 3 hours to their shop.

Users who are viewing this thread