Friendly grudge racing, who's gonna win?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Well guys the Mopar and me made it to the track tonight. My best time was [email protected] mph. Car is definitely a 8.6 car once I get a better clutch, and have the comfort of another ride.

Did see a Camaro there maybe a 2012. Have vents in the hood. It ran a 9.2 back to back.

What was your 60'?

And did you and the Mopar line up? Either way what was the breakdown of his runs?

blkvenm97

Established Member
I think the cobra has the potential to beat these cars in the 8th with a drag radial and 456s for sure long as the spinning isn't too bad. I want another sn95 4v I'm gonna do 400 lbs worth of weight loss at minimum and do full bolt ons and 456s etc should be a fun street/strip car to park beside my FiST

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Guess I ended up being right after all except it sounds like the OP lost the race.

SVTCOBRA9629

Established Member
Hey guys, sorry in the field. No I smoked the Mopar. Camaro could not run due to he was out of town for our work. He drive the truck taking cars around to shows.

I spun very little, tires hooked very well, and had 5 runs against the Mopar. He was much better on the light but I pulled by him every time.
My best 60ft was 2.0x
Best time was 8.8xx
Mph was 82-83mph
Camaro found out and ordered headers, cat delete, cai intake, and custom tune from our shop. Should be in by the time I get back from the field.
Also my times was with clutch slippage from second run on and me on the Rev limiter in third through traps. Did not go to 4 due to clutch. So my car has much more. Plus it's my DD so very conservative about tearing it up.

Have vids, and slips

Users who are viewing this thread