friendly reminder

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
although the owner and management of this forum have committed themselves to the new format, it appears that many of you have not and are continuing to post *everything* in Terminator Talk

we commend those of you who are doing the right thing in keeping the technical subjects in the appropriate subforums....this will make it a better resource for everyone, both now and in the future

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
JB said:
although the owner and management of this forum have committed themselves to the new format, it appears that many of you have not and are continuing to post *everything* in Terminator Talk

we commend those of you who are doing the right thing in keeping the technical subjects in the appropriate subforums....this will make it a better resource for everyone, both now and in the future

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
WDW MKR said:
...maybe even the search function! :idea:
:lol1:

:bowdown: Terminator Sub-forums

Not using the search function :loser: :burn:

03yellow

Established Member
If everyone started using the correct forums I think we would be all alone. :fart:

BoneCrusher said:
I agree if everyone would just start using the correct forums this place would function as it was meant to.

03yellow

Established Member
I can almost hear Rodney King singing "We are the world"!

KKKKant we all JJJust get along!

oops I'm getting off the topic....better make this a STICKY

soonerjoe said:
I wish we would just join them all together....

Last edited:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
soonerjoe said:
I wish we would just join them all together....

Why???? So we can sort through 15 "How do I get rid of wheel hop" and "What the best Catback" threads to find one thread with a legitimate question???? Keep it as it is....it make much more sense.

WDW MKR

Established Member
96stanggt said:
Why???? So we can sort through 15 "How do I get rid of wheel hop" and "What the best Catback" threads to find one thread with a legitimate question???? Keep it as it is....it make much more sense.

Definitely makes more sense, except that no one seems to follow the setup. We still have to wade through all of these posts.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
WDW MKR said:
Definitely makes more sense, except that no one seems to follow the setup. We still have to wade through all of these posts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're not lying man!!!!!

WDW MKR

Established Member
Have we stopped moving threads? I realize the mods can't keep up with every single post, but it's starting to get rediculous, again. You guys give us a nice setup to work with, and no one follows it. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread