FRPP M-8501-M58 "trinity cobra jet pump" wiring

Fopar

Established Member
Ok you'd think there would be a thread on this but I've found nothing so far... anyone know the pinout for plugging this pump into factory terminator wiring?

Fopar

Established Member
Found this thread: Adventures in Intercooling

so wired up the white wire to + and black to ground... but it begs the question are we running these pumps at only 50%?
IMG_5393_RESIZE.jpg
IMG_5404.JPG

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Hypno-toad! Prolly not, their pump is a 2 wire bosch pump, the pierburg pump in the FRPP setup is a 4 wire PWM controllable pump
I have seen write ups on 13/14 gt500 pumps on 07-12 gt500s so i know there is a harness to make it work. I agree @VMP Performance

01yellercobra

Established Member
FWIW, the harness VMP supplies is a Ford part. The pump is a variable pump, but Ford only uses it at one speed. If you want to make it variable you're going to have to come up with something on your own.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I'm cornfused, I'm talking about the FRPP pump not the VMP bosh pump
Yes the FRPP. Vmp makes a harness for it. Give them a call. Explain your situation. I do remember a thread on how to install one on the 07-09 cars. Possibly still around.

Fopar

Established Member
Oh... ya I made my own, literally the same way they do theirs, take the FRPP part and put a male injector connector on it :)

Users who are viewing this thread