FRPP Springs are in and noticed this.....

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
I tried searching this but came up empty.

Has any one noticed these marks? Perhaps when the car is strapped down, they use this area while transporting.... Time to make a repair :nonono:Thanks

shelbylowerscrapejpg1_zps2530051a.jpg

Springs felt good with no significant notice in sport/norm mode. She only went down about .75" but I'm sure she will settle a bit more.

shelbylowered_zpsa35ab2ba.jpg

The FRPP Pan Hard Bar is a nice piece, but a PITA to tighten

panhardbar_zpsd05a3e91.jpg

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
I think it was hard to tighten because you put the adjusting end on the drivers side. It's much easier on the passenger side.

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
I have the same marks, I assumed the same as you. I also used the Ford Springs and got the same initial drop. They settled in at about an additional .75 inch (ish) over a week of driving. Let me know if you need some measurements.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I have the same marks, I assumed the same as you. I also used the Ford Springs and got the same initial drop. They settled in at about an additional .75 inch (ish) over a week of driving. Let me know if you need some measurements.

Please tell me what your final drop is with the FRPP springs.....

Thanks!

Jeff

Anarchy

Established Member
Mine is approximately 1" lower and level even though they said 1.25". Have had them on about 8 months. Put on an adjustable pan hard bar to adjust rear alignment.

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
The rear was at 30" and the front was at 29 1/2".
The back is now at 28 3/4" and the front is now at 28 1/4".

This is measured from the center of the wheel to the fender arch in a straight line.

Definitely do the adjustable pan hard bar. My rear was about 1/2" off center at factory height and once I lowered the car it was an 1 1/4" off center in the same direction. Another nice addition is the lower control arms with drop brackets.

My mindset is, if its a 200mph car it should remain that at minimum after modding it. Otherwise it's de-engineering an awesome automobile. Anything more I can help out with please don't hesitate.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member

my buds 13 got the 1.25 drop and has the rake, that's all I'm looking for..
When I change out the rims I'll address those marks

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread