FRPP tune is out

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
this is the one with (almost) no peak gain, but +90 lb/ft of torque making 350 lb.ft at the wheels at 2500 rpms...

ordering it in the morning :D

should make for a more enjoyable dd and keeps the factory warranty :banana:

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
i'd like to see a actual dyno sheet (not numbers ford publishes) for this tune. 90 lb of tq. is hard for me to believe on Ford Racings tune, since they are so conservative. I'm not sure if actual tuners are getting those kind of numbers out of just a tune. I've never had my car on a dyno, but I know for sure since I've tuned it, it feels like 50/60 tq down low around 2500.

jonb347

Established Member
Yep, put the plugs in yourself and pay for the dealer to install...only way to insure warranty is maintained. I think someone paid like $50 that got one early. $50 to load a tune lol!

Just read on another site a dealer charged 225 to install the plus and load the tune! Crazy!

if its like the procal for the mustang or the trackkey it takes time. you don't just load it. you have to bring out the IDS and install the tune with that as well as register the warranty within fords website and call ford racing etc etc. it takes awhile. 225 is crazy but 50 is more than reasonable.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
In for dyno sheet. I'd like to see what this thing looks like on the rollers. I'd also like to know if it fixes any of the factory equipped throttle lag...trying to blip the gas for downshifts is a bit of a pain with the stock configuration.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
the Focus st wheel hops like a MOFO completely stock, even mine wheel hops with the CPE stage 2 mount. How the hell would this tune be enjoyable if you wheel hop so much on the stock tune?

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Got both packages up!

Ford Racing 2013-2014 Focus ST Performance Calibration with Spark Plugs

m-14204-fst.jpg

Ford Racing 2013-2014 Focus ST Performance Package (Calibration, Spark Plugs, Cold Air Intake) *Free Sticker*

m-9603a-fst.jpg

Don't forget, sales coming up, and you can earn/spend points when you shop with us. Sometimes that + our customer service makes up for the difference of a few bucks at checkout - that and you'd be supporting us as a site vendor! :)

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
this is Awsome I can wait for FRPP to offer a package like this for the Fiesta ST

Users who are viewing this thread