FS: 03 Cobra F1 Procharger, Lawless 5.1, Fully Built!!

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
I know you didn't wanna swap wheels before you sell. But in my opinion you could sell the ones on there now and pick up some new ones for a little extra

VegasSE

Established Member
I know you didn't wanna swap wheels before you sell. But in my opinion you could sell the ones on there now and pick up some new ones for a little extra

At the price the car is at, I'd rather not put any money into it again. I'm in a definitive loss situation at this point.

Open to realistic offers of CASH, no trades. I'd like to get this car gone by month's end.

cclark

Established Member
Did you get it tuned and dynoed Vegas? I'm really curious to know what it puts down on a conservative street tune on 93 octane and also a race tune with high ass boost.....if you still have this car come march and April that's when it will be my turn to buy

VegasSE

Established Member
Did you get it tuned and dynoed Vegas? I'm really curious to know what it puts down on a conservative street tune on 93 octane and also a race tune with high ass boost.....if you still have this car come march and April that's when it will be my turn to buy

Yes, tuned and dynoed at Insane Speed in Las Vegas. It can certainly be tuned for whatever anyone wants. Hopefully it will sell soon, but I can't reduce the price anymore. It's a fresh build for 35% of what it cost to build the car. It's pretty much already an absolutely STEAL.

Blown_Away03

Established Member
I hate to say it but I'm starting to think this thing wont sell. OP what is your plan if it dont sell? Just curious

I'm going to say I have to agree with this statement. The majority of the people in the market for these cars just simply don't have that kind of money to be spending. The people asking high teens and low twenties for their cars are selling them because the buyers are able to get financing for most or all of the amount. A potential buyer for your car is going to need well over $10K out of pocket to get into it (with the exception of a wealthy buyer coming along). I wish you the best of luck with your sale, but if you truly want to sell the car, you may have to take an even bigger hit than you already are.

VegasSE

Established Member
I'm going to say I have to agree with this statement. The majority of the people in the market for these cars just simply don't have that kind of money to be spending. The people asking high teens and low twenties for their cars are selling them because the buyers are able to get financing for most or all of the amount. A potential buyer for your car is going to need well over $10K out of pocket to get into it (with the exception of a wealthy buyer coming along). I wish you the best of luck with your sale, but if you truly want to sell the car, you may have to take an even bigger hit than you already are.

The price won't drop any more than it is. I'll just keep it before I take less than 38k for it.

bansheewild88

Established Member
glws man i would do anything for this car... if i wasnt in so much debt and was trying to open my own cycle shop id pick this thing up. if you still have it in a year id pick it up... but you would have it sold by then..

VegasSE

Established Member
Bump it up. $38,000 firm on this barely broken in build, or exactly......

35% of what it cost to build!

Users who are viewing this thread