FS: 03 Cobra IRS's to part out.

Mr Joshua

Established Member
I've gotten my hands on two IRS's i'll be parting out over time, so i'll be adding other parts besides these to this post over time.
Everything is OBO +S&H. All the parts are as is and their condition is as you'd expect them to be for the mileage that's on them.
Pictures will be sent to anyone requesting them.
I accept Paypal, Bank Checks and Cash!

Stock 03 Toe links with 8k miles on them. $50
Stock 03 IRS Stabilizer links with 8k miles on them. (Non threaded ends are a little chewed.) $25
Stock 03 IRS Stabilizer links with 36k miles on them. (Non threaded ends are a little chewed.) $15
Stock 03 Lower a-arms, left and right. $75
Unknown manufacture/miles slotted & drilled rotors, decent meat left on them, no cracks, surface rust only from sitting. $50
Stock 03 Brake shields, left and right. $25
Stock 03 Sway bar with 36k miles on it. $50

Last edited:

Mr Joshua

Established Member
I do have a spare set of 03 axles, but i'll be holding onto them for the time being till i'm satisfied the set i'm using will be fine, afterwards i'll post them for sale here in this thread.

01bluesnake

Established Member
"Stock 03 Front differential support bracket. $35"

whats the best you can do shipped to 60016. Would also be interested in the set of '03 axle's if you decide you dont need the spare set.

Drew

snakeraper11b

Established Member
"Stock 03 Front differential support bracket. $35"

whats the best you can do shipped to 60016. Would also be interested in the set of '03 axle's if you decide you dont need the spare set.

Drew

That's super cheap, you should get it. Just bought one new for 110.

Mr Joshua

Established Member
How's $70 shipped? The springs weigh 26lbs with 1lb for packing. I'd be shipping from 01562 to 32256 which would be around $23 via UPS ground. I believe they came out of a coupe since they came with the IRS that the shocks came with.

Users who are viewing this thread